Enlistment! Dedicated Project wide Editors wanted.

Updates, News on the Baka-Tsuki Project

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: Enlistment! Dedicated Project wide Editors wanted.

Post by onizuka-gto »

DeotoxSlayer wrote:
onizuka-gto wrote:just click the right top link in the wiki, register!

momogan?

dunno, s/he gone awol.

:|
All right thanks, i register my username on the wiki is also DeotoxSlayer.

well i'm gonna go edit for the ZnT project, though I won't be able to start till later today, now I just wonde rhow to add myself to the Editors list on the project...
Just add yourself to the ZNT main page under the "Active Editors" section.

As long as you remain actively editing, the B-T staff patrolling about will let you stay on there.

As for forum designation, that happens after you have shown some experience on the wiki.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Lumbargo
Astral Realm

Post by Lumbargo »

Jintor is, and always has been, reporting for duty.

/me salutes.

(It's Jintor in disguise - no, I'm not a spy.)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Lumbargo wrote:Jintor is, and always has been, reporting for duty.

/me salutes.

(It's Jintor in disguise - no, I'm not a spy.)

SPY!!!

:roll:

don't worry Jintor, you are already an Editor for the Seitenkan project, this on the other hand is for all the projects we have, hosted and B-T.

If on the other hand you are well aware of the facts, you must have a an active Editing log on the B-T wiki for a minimum of 4-6 weeks depending on the quality of your contribution.

So if you truly wish to help B-T on all front, simply just go about as usual, after 4-6 weeks you will either have some check you up, or you can re-apply here to which you will be eligible for service. :mrgreen:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Shinn87
Astral Realm

Post by Shinn87 »

I guess I fulfill all the criteria listed above, and as such, I would like to apply for the position of editor and perhaps even as 4koma/strip translator ^^
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Shinn87 wrote:I guess I fulfill all the criteria listed above, and as such, I would like to apply for the position of editor and perhaps even as 4koma/strip translator ^^
Welcome,

Can i please have your wiki-username to check your record?

Please wait for at lease a week while I shift though your records (depending on how far back your records are and current activities)

thank you in advance and for all your contribution to Baka-Tsuki!

@Onizukademongto
Shinn87
Astral Realm

Post by Shinn87 »

onizuka-gto wrote:
Shinn87 wrote:I guess I fulfill all the criteria listed above, and as such, I would like to apply for the position of editor and perhaps even as 4koma/strip translator ^^
Welcome,

Can i please have your wiki-username to check your record?

Please wait for at lease a week while I shift though your records (depending on how far back your records are and current activities)

thank you in advance and for all your contribution to Baka-Tsuki!
Ah, it's the same as the one I'm currently using right now.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Karisu wrote:I didn't even know you could make edits if you weren't officially on a project :shock:

I might go through the Clannad script now and see if anything needs fixing ^_^
yup.

:)

just jump in and help out. :D

@Shinn87:

checked your wiki username.....

erm..... the Wiki says you have no record.

In fact it says your almost newly registered.

you need to have 4-6 weeks of contribution on the B-T wiki, that has to be as recent as this month.

if you don't have it, well, sorry. try again in 4-6 weeks. :)

@Onizukademongto
Shinn87
Astral Realm

Post by Shinn87 »

Opps, okay. I'll get to it ASAP.
DeotoxSlayer
Astral Realm

Post by DeotoxSlayer »

onizuka-gto wrote:
DeotoxSlayer wrote: All right thanks, i register my username on the wiki is also DeotoxSlayer.

well i'm gonna go edit for the ZnT project, though I won't be able to start till later today, now I just wonde rhow to add myself to the Editors list on the project...
Just add yourself to the ZNT main page under the "Active Editors" section.

As long as you remain actively editing, the B-T staff patrolling about will let you stay on there.

As for forum designation, that happens after you have shown some experience on the wiki.
Dam haven't edited at all.....I should start soon before I get even more lazy.

Also does the fact that I hate the SHnY Novel Series, and think that Haruhi is a Sadistic B***h do anyhting to my application...

I do like Yuki though, and i'm still ma d at a certain someone who made a Thread called Naked pics of Nagato Yuki inside, and the things in the actuall thread had nothing to do with Yuki whatsoever *Glares*
-jedlionheart-
Astral Realm

Post by -jedlionheart- »

Okay, Im practically a noob here. I have no prior experience with wiki editing, In fact i just registered there minutes ago. >_> Anyway, I'd like to be involved with your projects, especially with the ZnT translations.

I read past posts in this thread and it seems like I have to have like 4-6 weeks of contributions in B-T wiki. The problem is i don't know how this " 4-6 weeks of contribution" works. What am I suppose to do? Someone please enlighten me, cause I'm really itchin' to help.

By the way, English is my second language, my native language is Filipino and I'm currently studying (actually its more of a self-studying) japanese, so I know a little, really really little I mean.
bicube
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by bicube »

This thread is a plea for help for "regular" users to become full time slaves and make sure that the project pages aren't being trashed, so if you don't want that kind of work, don't worry about this. Though, in terms of contributions, you can help by fixing or adding in anything that's relevant to the project by pushing the "edit" button on the wiki. If you want to translate, register at the project registration link, but editing can be done right away when you see that something is wrong with the scripts.
Stop spamming! Stay on topic!

>_>
jedlionheart
Astral Realm

Post by jedlionheart »

[quote="bicube"]This thread is a plea for help for "regular" users to become full time slaves and make sure that the project pages aren't being trashed, so if you don't want that kind of work, don't worry about this.[/quote]

as long as it keeps the ZnT project alive, then allow me to become one.

[quote="bicube"] Though, in terms of contributions, you can help by fixing or adding in anything that's relevant to the project by pushing the "edit" button on the wiki. If you want to translate, register at the project registration link, but editing can be done right away when you see that something is wrong with the scripts.[/quote]

I doubt I can translate, so I'll stick with editing.

Well, I'm off to the wiki pages, when I read the novel earlier, I found some typos and errors, here and there, I'll go edit them right away. /salute

* lol the quote tag isn't working.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

jedlionheart wrote:
bicube wrote:This thread is a plea for help for "regular" users to become full time slaves and make sure that the project pages aren't being trashed, so if you don't want that kind of work, don't worry about this.
as long as it keeps the ZnT project alive, then allow me to become one.
bicube wrote: Though, in terms of contributions, you can help by fixing or adding in anything that's relevant to the project by pushing the "edit" button on the wiki. If you want to translate, register at the project registration link, but editing can be done right away when you see that something is wrong with the scripts.
I doubt I can translate, so I'll stick with editing.

Well, I'm off to the wiki pages, when I read the novel earlier, I found some typos and errors, here and there, I'll go edit them right away. /salute

* lol the quote tag isn't working.
Great job new guy. You broke it! :o AND somehow you have 0 posts! I've got my eye on you...

Welcome to Baka-Tsuki. 8)
DeotoxSlayer
Astral Realm

Post by DeotoxSlayer »

OMGAWD!!! he does have 0 post....he's hacking B-T

Somebody go call Onizuka...wait he couldn't do anything about it anyway
barbsicle
Astral Realm

Post by barbsicle »

I'd like to sign up, translating from Traditional Chinese (i'm lacking in text raws for those) and Simplified Chinese.
My name on the wiki is Barbsicle, I guess I have sort of posted some pages up on the wiki. But if it's disapproved I shall take it off immediately. I apologise if my actions have caused distress.

And thanks alot for giving me the opportunity. I look forward to working with you guys!

Return to “News”