Update on the translations

Updates, News on the Baka-Tsuki Project

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Silimir
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Update on the translations

Post by Silimir »

I can take care of the updates of the french translations if needed kira.
SazereS
Astral Realm

Post by SazereS »

Hello, everybody!
I have long wanted to read ToraDora! in Russian, but no one has translated it completely. I know that my English is very bad, but I have continued to translate it into Russian, because I like this story. If anyone can help me with this, I'll be happy.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

SazereS wrote:Hello, everybody!
I have long wanted to read ToraDora! in Russian, but no one has translated it completely. I know that my English is very bad, but I have continued to translate it into Russian, because I like this story. If anyone can help me with this, I'll be happy.
I don't know if the project is still active, but if you want to work on it, feel free to post your translations. You should post this in the Russian thread of Toradora, in the Alternative Languages forum, to see if someone wants to help you (especially editors).
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
DarkHeartedAlchemist
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DarkHeartedAlchemist »

If it's still possible , I'd like to do a polish translation of campione and fate/ zero.
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

You should write a post to the good place! In alternative language ;)
Akirina
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

I'm not sure if this was mentioned Rental Magica is kind of 'stalled' because Amazing Buffalo is inactive and I'm not updating until after 17 November. Volume 1 was completed this month, though.
Is it there a project supervisor/administrator for Rental Magica? Is it necessary to have an administrator/supervisor?
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

Akirina wrote:Is it there a project supervisor/administrator for Rental Magica?
I think there is none right now.
Akirina wrote:Is it necessary to have an administrator/supervisor?
I don't think it's really necessary (but translator is 8) ), however it is better to have one.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Well, the default admin and supervisor, if left blank, will be Oni.
luizhng
Reader

Post by luizhng »

Hello everyone.

I just registered in BT because I wanted to do some translation to portuguese(brazilian). I just started (today) with Campione and finished the prologue (vol.1). I read that I should contact an Administrator but don't know how to do it. Since I will only be doing translations, should I register as a translator instead? If so, how do I do this? Sorry for the trouble, I'm new at this.
Akirina
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

luizhng wrote:Hello everyone.

I just registered in BT because I wanted to do some translation to portuguese(brazilian). I just started (today) with Campione and finished the prologue (vol.1). I read that I should contact an Administrator but don't know how to do it. Since I will only be doing translations, should I register as a translator instead? If so, how do I do this? Sorry for the trouble, I'm new at this.
Welcome to BT!
I suppose it's a bit late to reply to your post, though. The administrator of Campione! should be listed in the staff list. As you can see from the above, if it's left blank, it will be onizuka-GTO who is the default admin. You can register as a translator, but it's not really necessary. If you want to, though, you can go to the User Control Panel, User groups and try to register for the project translator group. Hope this helped :)
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

luizhng wrote:Hello everyone.

If you want it as baka-tsuki wiki project you'll have also to create first the project page for this project. With a registration page and a thread in the Alternate Language section in the forum.
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Hu_nk
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by Hu_nk »

Hiya~

I registered to BT because I wish to translate Tabi no Deyou into French (thanks EusthEnoptEron - someday, I'll manage to type it without copy/paste :mrgreen: - for the translation by the way). I've already translated prologue, chapter 1, and first half of chapter 2. I can speak French and English, I tried self-learning Japanese some years ago, but gave up because I lacked of time and motivation (mainly the latter :mrgreen: )...

I have some experience with translating, since I'm doing scanlation for quite some time now (even if it's a little different). Incidentally, I translated NHK ni Yôkoso last year, so I guess I'll put it here someday, if it's okay with BT admins :) A pdf version has already been generated.

That's it! If there is any question, feel free to ask!

Till then, see ya space cowboy 8)

PS: As a true baka, I messed up my first registration on the forum, and clicked on "After 1992"... So there must be some inactive account for "Hunk", sorry about that :(
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Hu_nk wrote:Hiya~

I registered to BT because I wish to translate Tabi no Deyou into French (thanks EusthEnoptEron - someday, I'll manage to type it without copy/paste :mrgreen: - for the translation by the way). I've already translated prologue, chapter 1, and first half of chapter 2. I can speak French and English, I tried self-learning Japanese some years ago, but gave up because I lacked of time and motivation (mainly the latter :mrgreen: )...

I have some experience with translating, since I'm doing scanlation for quite some time now (even if it's a little different). Incidentally, I translated NHK ni Yôkoso last year, so I guess I'll put it here someday, if it's okay with BT admins :) A pdf version has already been generated.

That's it! If there is any question, feel free to ask!

Till then, see ya space cowboy 8)
You know whats necessary?
Hu_nk wrote:PS: As a true baka, I messed up my first registration on the forum, and clicked on "After 1992"... So there must be some inactive account for "Hunk", sorry about that :(
btw. thats not really a problem we have usually a yearly purge of the inactive accounts
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Hi Hu_nk.

You're from School Rumble Fantrad, if I'm not wrong. I've read your versions of Hayate no Gotoku!, Half Prince and Shingeki no Kyojin, for which I can't find a translator for its LN version...

Anyway, nice to meet you here, so if you have any questions about BT, feel free to ask them to me.
If needed, I can help you to create the pages for the projects you've translated.

Misogi
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Lery
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by Lery »

Hey guys, we (you actually, 'cause I can't do such things) should add the french translation of the Sword Art Online LN to list, shouldn't we ?
Here is the link : http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... %C3%A7ais)

Since we've got more than 1 volume completed and it seems me pretty active... :D
Wiki user : Lery (talk)

Sysadmin, sometimes.

Return to “News”