Leave of Absents -One Week Notice!- Haruhi here I come!

Updates, News on the Baka-Tsuki Project

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Leave of Absents -One Week Notice!- Haruhi here I come!

Post by onizuka-gto »

Hello Readers & Baka-Tsuki Staff,

I would just like to inform you that I will be absent fro the next 2-3 weeks, starting from next weekend.

Due to life choices I will be forced to travel to the far east in search of a better (or is that worse?) opportunities for more pretty pennies.
:roll:

Specifically Hong Kong, Macau and Nagoya/Malaysia. But things are still flexible so I'm not sure so i might just stop at Hong Kong and head to Nagoya or divert to Malaysia (I have had some last minute info from a mutual friend there)

The time of absent is at minimum two weeks, at maximum six months, it depends on how lucky (or unfortunate if you have to look at it that way...) I will be. (Hello expensive open return flight tickets! :roll: )

Therefore, if anyone has any enquires, or other such matters, please contact any of the Editorial Staff, or if it's something specific that will concern a project or other matters please contact:

thelastguardian

Darkoneko

Bicube

the_naming_game

And last of all,

all the regular contributors and readers, please help anyone who has an enquiry, share the love.

:wink:

I leave it to you, please take care of the Wiki & the Forum for the Big Boss.

To say this will be hard to forget, is an understatement, I love this place, and i hope that it will continue to grow and prosper.

So I won't say goodbye, instead....

いってきます、皆さん

Ittekimasu

:wink:
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

Itte Irashai!

Seriously Oni, the way you put it is as if Macau/HongKong/Nagoya/Malaysia doesn't have an Internet connection >.<

If you do stop by Malaysia, allow me to enlighten you to the wonderful world of Cyber Cafes~
/me claws out throat and dies
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

The last time i went anywhere in the Far East was 7yrs ago, when i visited HK, and then in 1996 to Philippines.
so yes, I'm well aware their are internet/Gaming Cafe over there, but I got limited funds, and I rather not be ripped off and tempted to mess around, as I'll clearly have a big "Tourist" on my forehead. Plus I'm not playing with the internet service at the hotels I'm staying in, best to stay away..... :roll:

But thanks for the offer HolyCow, my contacts in Kumar Lumpa so if i decide to hop over there, i'll send you an email.

:)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Cyber Cafes usually charge around Rm2.50 to RM 3 per hour. If you're free, maybe you could log in to the forums for an hour or something ;P

Do drop me an email if you decide to drop by Kuala Lumpur. I could treat you to lunch or something 8)
/me claws out throat and dies
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Awww, laters, Oni. :(

But Good luck finding new opportunities! :D
Symphonia
Astral Realm

Post by Symphonia »

Good luck landing a job Oni-kun. Don't miss the East End too much. 8) We'll look forward to a sarcastic return. <3
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

/salute

I'll take care of everything here Oni-kun. You've led a good life, too bad it has to end so soon. :cry: /mourn

*chuckles* One less mod to worry about!

Have a good trip bro. 8)
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

Macau? :lol:

I imagine your job prospects to be very intriguing.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
Kanzar
Astral Realm

Post by Kanzar »

HK definitely has internet. Even my old grandparents have internet. O.o

And it's cheap as, not to mention heaps better than Australian internet. *shakes fist at monopolies*
Last edited by Kanzar on Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claies
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Claies »

*salutes*

I shall never forget you. Hope you land a good job out there!
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Damn forum deactivated my account, and here i was thinking i forgot my password... :roll:

*waves*

Got side tracked in Hong Kong, freelanced designing for a exp-tech/government sponsor company (i.e. I got paid peanu- I mean water chestnuts)

but got good contacts, im moving on to a bigger and better one! I personally think its my lovely accent, or it could just be that I took advantage of the Rugby Seven drunken friendliness fever....

In the end, didn't go to Japan :( , got my ticket refunded, the plane got delayed and then cancelled (gotta love travel insurance) which is a consolation, i got more money to live off.

but the weather so hot, and the mosquitoes think i bleed beer or something,and worse....look! my skin gone yellow! my moon tan! nooooooo!

8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

@Onizukademongto
Symphonia
Astral Realm

Post by Symphonia »

Oh noes! He's back! For the love of god, stop spamming everyone!

Welcome back Oni-kun. 8) Enjoyable trip I take it? Nice shades by the way. :wink:
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

Our civilization's Golden Age has come to an end, so says our analysts.

=Smidge=
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Smidge204 wrote:Our civilization's Golden Age has come to an end, so says our analysts.

=Smidge=

BANNED.

sorry. i needed to say that.

@Onizukademongto
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

Great to have you back, Oni :p

=Smidge=

Return to “News”