Red Data Girl Novel

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

"I might try translating this"
17%
"Yes"
75%
"Not Really (Please give a reason)"
8%
"No (Please give a reason)"
No votes

Total votes: 12

asuna_san
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Date a Live, HSDxD, Seirei Tsukai ni Blade Dance

Red Data Girl Novel

Post by asuna_san »

01_000.jpg
RDG or Red Data Girl is a series fantasy novel written by Noriko Ogiwara. Illustrated by Komako Sakai and Mel Kishida (Sneaker Bunko re-edition). The series is complete with 6 Volume. The first volume was published by Kadokawa Shoten in 2008, while the last was published in 2012. A manga series adaptation, illustrated by Ranmaru Kotone and published by Kadokawa Shoten, was serialized between December 2012 and July 2014. A 12-episode anime television series adaptation by P.A. Works aired between April and June 2013.
Source : Wikipedia.
Spoiler! :
Synopsis :
The story revolves around Izumiko Suzuhara, a 15-year-old girl who has been raised at Tamakura Shrine, part of the Kumano Shrines World Heritage Site. She destroys any electrical device that she comes into contact with. Despite being shy, she wants to try living in the city. Her guardian Yukimasa Sagara recommends that she enroll at Hōjō High School in Tokyo, accompanied by his son, Miyuki Sagara, who has trained to become a yamabushi from a young age. While in Tokyo on a middle school field trip, an entity named "Himegami" appears. Izumiko learns that she is a yorishiro, a vessel for a Shinto spirit known as a kami. She also learns that Miyuki is tasked with protecting her.
I have all the volumes. I want everyone hel to translate it since I'm not good in Japanese Language.
I hope the project start...
Thank You.... :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
私は本当によかった私が神様が私の守ってから。今は私の願いは叶うるんだ。
Llu
Astral Realm

Re: Red Data Girl Novel

Post by Llu »

Hiya,

Because I wanted to try my hand at translating for once in order to improve my grasp of the Japanese language,
I was looking for something I would be capable of translating. And that's when I stumbled on this novel.

It seemed interesting enough to me, so I started translating a little bit to see if I could do it.
Currently I've finished about one third of the first chapter of the first volume (Yeah, it ain't much),
but I haven't run into any problems yet, so I'll probably keep at it.

The translation speed won't be high, but at least someone will be working on it.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Red Data Girl Novel

Post by Darklor »

Hm, seems a little strange, that someone who destroys electrical devices wants to live in a city which is usually full of electrical devices...

If one third of a chapter is much or not would depend on the length of the chapter... ;)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”