Love Song of a Certain Pilot (とある飛空士への恋歌)

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you want to see this Novel Translated?

I might try translating this
No votes
Yes
100%
No (please state reason)
No votes
Not Really (please state reason)
No votes

Total votes: 5

Sigsawafan
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Love Song of a Certain Pilot (とある飛空士への恋歌)

Post by Sigsawafan »

Author: Koroku Inumura
Illustrator: Haruyuki Morisawa
Publisher: Shogakukan
Summary: Set in the same universe as Inumura's The Remembrances for a Certain Pilot. The story of love and aerial combat follows a former prince who lost everything to a revolution, and a girl who became the symbol for the revolution. The orphaned prince, now renamed Kal-el, embarks on a one-way journey to discover the ends of the heavens. Aboard the levitating island of Isla, he meets a girl named Claire. This is a tale of a prince who lost everything leaves for a journey with no guarantee of returning to his hometown safely. With hatred and revenge in his mind, he met several people that taught him about friendship...and love. Taken from Hikuushi wiki
Personal thoughts: I am currently watching the anime adaptation for this series, and it's pretty good. Very steampunk-ish and gives a lot of vibes from Studio Ghibli. It reminded me a lot of Allison and Lillia, which I also greatly enjoyed. Figured since we have one novel from the same author up here as well as an anime currently airing, it's only natural to translate this too. I have the raw scans of volumes 1-5, so any translator who is interested please post or pm me.

Novel cover:

A promo vid to give you some idea of what to expect: http://youtu.be/PkfBP1rMO3Y

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”