Zero Kara Hajimaru Mahou no Sho (ゼロから始める魔法の書)

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes!
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 2

CyanideBlizzard
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: OreGairu

Zero Kara Hajimaru Mahou no Sho (ゼロから始める魔法の書)

Post by CyanideBlizzard »

Official Website : http://dengekitaisho.jp/special/20/work ... index.html

I would love to be able to provide a synopsis, but there is literally nothing available in English with the exception of machine translating the original Japanese synopsis.

However, I can definitely say this. Fantasy based affair that is currently three light novels in, and has already spawned a manga. Original art work is featured by the rather renowned Shizuma Yoshinori (Kantai Collection artist) and something I have to say really intrigues me from what little I can decipher of it.

However, my lack of Japanese strongly prevents me from being able to do anything with it so I thought I would come here in hopes of seeing this series get some attention. While I can't do much, I am a graphic designer by trade and would be more than happy to produce PDFs (and willing to learn how to produce any other reader friendly formats) side-by-side with translated releases. Furthermore, I fully believe in supporting the original works and would be happy to buy copies of the LN for those that do want to translate this project. I know that's extremely unorthodox, but I would very much like to see this series translated and would very much enjoy helping out in any way I possibly could.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”