Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Alazyguy
Astral Realm

Re: Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sodesuyo?

Post by Alazyguy »

Any translators wanna pick this up i could provide the raws scans :) could translate also but ^ my username says everything
Btw anybody mind if i were to translate i would translate the novel from Chinese to English could do japanese to English too but my phrasing ain't good
carinderyeah
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by carinderyeah »

please go right ahead. . :D

and take your time my friend. .
P.S. Feel free to PM me anything you want, oh, be as random as possible
Irritated beyond endurance, I gripped the table's edge, and prepared to use the technique which had been passed down by my grandfather, namely «Table Flip».
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

florza wrote:Diomedea wasn't satisfied with just Campione yo.
Yeah, they really know how to butcher novel adaptations.:/

I'd love to read it so having anyone willing would be much appreciated.
Primus
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Primus »

I wonder if there will be someone from BT translating it from the future.
EnigmaticAxiom
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by EnigmaticAxiom »

Primus wrote:I wonder if there will be someone from BT translating it from the future.
A translator from the future translated it 3 years from now and released it 2 weeks ago. :P
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

EnigmaticAxiom wrote:
Primus wrote:I wonder if there will be someone from BT translating it from the future.
A translator from the future translated it 3 years from now and released it 2 weeks ago. :P
Calculate the age of that translator. "Can't be determined" is not an option. :lol:

Maths Maths Maths :mrgreen:
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

so the next ep is last...10 eps........such a waste....is the novel ongoing?
and no mention of golden canary?only a flashback..
which volume do they mention her in the LN nyaa?
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

TheCatWalk wrote:so the next ep is last...10 eps........such a waste....is the novel ongoing?
and no mention of golden canary?only a flashback..
which volume do they mention her in the LN nyaa?
Golden Canary:
Spoiler! :
Died. She was exiled into Izayoi's world, and watched over him and some other kids. She later died and left a will with a demon. This will would be Izayoi's very first game actually, a game that he had even before going to the other world.
You's ability:
Spoiler! :
Ability has been revealed. She possess the power of all living creatures. Or rather, the power of DNA. An enemy in volume 4 possesses the same token as she has. The tokens were actually the ultimate weapon against Maous. However, the cost would be that the user would become a chimera, a monster in fact.

However, You seemed to have developed the gift in another manner. She drew upon the power of DNA and even generated a form that she has yet to meet. She generated DNA of a "Pegasus", and gave her boots wings in order to let Izayoi to fly to pursue the enemy.
Asuka's ability:
Spoiler! :
Maximize. Or you can say reveal its ultimate potential. Even with a weak weapon, she is capable of drawing its ultimate strength. In volume 4, someone lent her bracelets that can summon fire and water. However, its powers were very limited. But to everyone's surprise, when endangered, she used the bracelets to burn off an attack that is probably close to that of a deity. The cost would be the shortening of the item's lifespan, as it is incapable of sustaining such great might.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
Golden Canary:
Spoiler! :
Died. She was exiled into Izayoi's world, and watched over him and some other kids. She later died and left a will with a demon. This will would be Izayoi's very first game actually, a game that he had even before going to the other world.
that i know well.hmm,could u explain the circumstances or atleast a summery of how canary met izayoi and what happened between them....and was she a maou?.....does the loli-vamp-maid get back her maou powers?
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
ShadowZeroHeart

TheCatWalk wrote:
ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
Golden Canary:
Spoiler! :
that i know well.hmm,could u explain the circumstances or atleast a summery of how canary met izayoi and what happened between them....and was she a maou?.....does the loli-vamp-maid get back her maou powers?
Major Spoiler(Golden Canary):
Spoiler! :
Izayoi was a problematic kid. So he was transferred from orphanage to orphanage, adopted family to adopted family. However, none of them could please him, and he would of course, ruin the family before he left/was abandoned.

Because of his actions, he earned a big fortune. However, he is not pleased. Thus, he used this big fortune as a bait, and set up a treasure hunting game, to get people to find this sum of money.

Despite so, people gave up shortly, as they do not believe a kid has this much money, or believe the game lacks clues to its win, and is actually unbeatable.

However, in the last few minutes of his little game, a woman found him. She even pointed out that the game, perhaps unknown to even Izayoi himself, was NOT to find the money, but find Izayoi instead. It was perhaps, one of his childish actions to gain attention.

Izayoi was led to admitting his defeat, and the woman then took the money, adopted Izayoi and started new games with him.

They would go around the world, seeking out the great sights and legends (probably the reason why Izayoi knows so much about these things). While on their journeys they sought out other kids that were also possessing some sort of powers. They set up an orphanage for these children.

Later on... The woman died eventually...

After Izayoi got the invitation to the other world, he actually did not move there immediately. Instead, he went back to the orphanage, and found out that the woman(Golden Canary), actually left a will, a very thick will. He took time to read it... It was like an autobiography of hers... Long and naggy... Near the end... Izayoi read... The very minute that she has predicted that he would read that part of the will then. And a casual "chat" via the will was as if conducted, or as if she knew exactly what would happen. Izayoi became excited, he became interested. Later on, the will mentioned a game, where he has to find the pages of the will, and to answer a riddle... Should he fail... Golden Canary would take away all the children in the orphanage...

And Izayoi could not find any of the children there then... He took action and leaped into his very first game. And his actual venture into a glimpse of the other world...

A lot happened, and he won. And golden canary gave him a choice. He could live there, as a "normal" person, or he could go to the other world, where this excitement would never end...
Vampire:
Spoiler! :
At the end of volume 3, someone released her powers. And the entire volume 4 was about her game. Secrets about the vampires were revealed, and I am not sure, but her Maou powers may be recovered, though all the things taken away from her previously should still be missing...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
ShadowZeroHeart

Episode 10... A lot of dialogue has been removed...

You should not have made an appearance, but I guess they wanted to have her acting heroic...

Similarly, at the last part, the little loli dragon did not do much in the novel...

But I don't really mind the minor changes.

However, I do feel a little sad on the removed parts of Asuka...

The melody:
Spoiler! :
Asuka, despite having "given up on your family, friends" actually did yearn for her family... While the details were not explained, but her family was rather complicated. For one... During the melody, she saw hallucinations. Hallucinations of her, with her family, and her sister... Joining in a festival, Halloween...

In her hallucination, as they were about to say "Trick or Treat" for candy, she recalled Izayoi's words, and said that her "Trick or Treat" will be saved until then. Following that, the piper ended her tune asking if Asuka had a good dream, which Asuka honestly replied yes. She then commented and asked the piper, that should her melody be lengthened, she too might be hypnotized, but her hallucinations ended. The piper then replied that, one, they agreed on a single tune, and two, having that fatal hit, as well as using all her powers for that last tune, her powers are all spent, and thus there was no way to survive anyway.
Asuka's farewell to the spirits:
Spoiler! :
When Asuka went to bid farewell to the spirits, she questioned them, about why their desire to return. Because, if you noticed, by the theories and logics proposed, there is nothing there except their deaths waiting for them. The death of 130 kids. She also said that instead, they can stay in this world, and join their community, that way, the 130 will not have to die.

However, the 130 commented that it is their homeland, and despite all that they know, they still believe in the possibility, of the 130 "disappearing" and creating a whole new town of joy and laughter... And because of all that Asuka has done, and that final invitation, they entrust their 131st member to her.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
xrick
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by xrick »

Just one question to who knows about it...
Is the novel's story told through a single character's eyes or is it told on a third-person style?
PotentialMember
Astral Realm

Post by PotentialMember »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
Major Spoiler(Golden Canary):
Spoiler! :
Izayoi was a problematic kid. So he was transferred from orphanage to orphanage, adopted family to adopted family. However, none of them could please him, and he would of course, ruin the family before he left/was abandoned.

Because of his actions, he earned a big fortune. However, he is not pleased. Thus, he used this big fortune as a bait, and set up a treasure hunting game, to get people to find this sum of money.

Despite so, people gave up shortly, as they do not believe a kid has this much money, or believe the game lacks clues to its win, and is actually unbeatable.

However, in the last few minutes of his little game, a woman found him. She even pointed out that the game, perhaps unknown to even Izayoi himself, was NOT to find the money, but find Izayoi instead. It was perhaps, one of his childish actions to gain attention.

Izayoi was led to admitting his defeat, and the woman then took the money, adopted Izayoi and started new games with him.

They would go around the world, seeking out the great sights and legends (probably the reason why Izayoi knows so much about these things). While on their journeys they sought out other kids that were also possessing some sort of powers. They set up an orphanage for these children.

Later on... The woman died eventually...

After Izayoi got the invitation to the other world, he actually did not move there immediately. Instead, he went back to the orphanage, and found out that the woman(Golden Canary), actually left a will, a very thick will. He took time to read it... It was like an autobiography of hers... Long and naggy... Near the end... Izayoi read... The very minute that she has predicted that he would read that part of the will then. And a casual "chat" via the will was as if conducted, or as if she knew exactly what would happen. Izayoi became excited, he became interested. Later on, the will mentioned a game, where he has to find the pages of the will, and to answer a riddle... Should he fail... Golden Canary would take away all the children in the orphanage...

And Izayoi could not find any of the children there then... He took action and leaped into his very first game. And his actual venture into a glimpse of the other world...

A lot happened, and he won. And golden canary gave him a choice. He could live there, as a "normal" person, or he could go to the other world, where this excitement would never end...
Oh god. That whole Canary thing needs to be expanded more upon. It sounds amazing! I honestly would not mind watching Izayoi going around the world just playing games with Canary. lol.
babaevkamil
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by babaevkamil »

Hello! Sorry by my English and I'm sorry if I repeating. But who know, where can find this ranobe in English or RAW? Please, answer.
@mail: [email protected]
Mizuho
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mizuho »

babaevkamil wrote:Hello! Sorry by my English and I'm sorry if I repeating. But who know, where can find this ranobe in English or RAW? Please, answer.
@mail: [email protected]
Removed. Links to illegal material. - Kira

Return to “English”