Translation poll

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
latos1117
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Translation poll

Post by latos1117 »

Kira0802 wrote:SAO still won in Ping's poll. but tbh, we're clear that there's not a single novel in this poll at SAO's level, even at the time.
I wouldn't really agree with that. I mean SAO is a Great novel, but theres some good ones here that i think would be at the same level just have to give it a chance.

Also i am really surprise AW is on the lead 2 days ago was barely in the top 4.
Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gohankuten »

A FB poll doesn't really sit well with me since I don't have a FB account. I still think the idea of making a sub forum that only registered users can access and putting the poll there would work.
fenboi
Astral Realm

Post by fenboi »

Kira0802 wrote:SAO still won in Ping's poll. but tbh, we're clear that there's not a single novel in this poll at SAO's level, even at the time.
Yeah, pure bullcrap. It's one thing if you like it, but try not to speak for others, it just make you look retarded.

I'm surprised this forum let guest vote, and identify them with only cookie to boot. Cue rampant cheating.
azndude550
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by azndude550 »

hmmm.....I go to sleep and 10 hours later.....the poll results at around 250-300 yesterday is around +350 votes each for the popular ones......funny~ :D

so what next, we start a spamming poll for some amusement?
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

fenboi wrote: Yeah, pure bullcrap. It's one thing if you like it, but try not to speak for others, it just make you look retarded.
latos1117 wrote: I wouldn't really agree with that. I mean SAO is a Great novel, but theres some good ones here that i think would be at the same level just have to give it a chance.
Sorry, let me rephrase this:

There's no novels in this list that has the hype of SAO, DxD or Index yet. (http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... pularPages)

Therre are novels that are well written but aren't well known, like Kamimemo, for example. Others are much more "simple" in terms of writing style and plot, but get more views, like IS.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Holy shit, a 9 volumes translated novel got more hits than projects that doesn't exist on the main site.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Guest wrote:Holy shit, a 9 volumes translated novel got more hits than projects that doesn't exist on the main site.
You just gave the answer yourself. If you don't even know a novel because it's not translated, would you vote for it?
Kira0802

fenboi
Astral Realm

Post by fenboi »

Kira0802 wrote:
Guest wrote:Holy shit, a 9 volumes translated novel got more hits than projects that doesn't exist on the main site.
You just gave the answer yourself. If you don't even know a novel because it's not translated, would you vote for it?
Logic. Use it.

Ah I see you've edited your initial post.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

fenboi wrote:Logic. Use it.

1. Great, I'm using it.
2. I thought I've already apologised for being unclear on my intentions in my previous posts?
Kira0802

Divine Conqueror
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Divine Conqueror »

poll wrote:Rising Ryuuden
Is this Rising x Rydeen?
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

This poll still here?

On a side note, AW already got 630+ votes :roll:
cnine
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cnine »

there is some crazy lead by AW here, if i remember few days ago it's still in stalemate
1urk3r
Astral Realm

Post by 1urk3r »

cnine wrote:there is some crazy lead by AW here, if i remember few days ago it's still in stalemate
I remember earlier in the week it was Oda Nobuna no Yabou leading the pack followed closely by Hagure Yuusha no Esuteika o_O
Studart
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Studart »

1urk3r wrote:
cnine wrote:there is some crazy lead by AW here, if i remember few days ago it's still in stalemate
I remember earlier in the week it was Oda Nobuna no Yabou leading the pack followed closely by Hagure Yuusha no Esuteika o_O
Oh... It's just someone... voting in mismarca and accel with a bot... Relax, take a seat and watch... Anyway if I understood correctly they will make a poll in other place
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ben1234 »

Kira0802 wrote:
fenboi wrote:Logic. Use it.

1. Great, I'm using it.
2. I thought I've already apologised for being unclear on my intentions in my previous posts?
You shouldn't feed trolls like that :roll:

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”