A Kyon x Haruhi Pair up will never happen.

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Re: A Kyon x Haruhi Pair up will never happen.

Post by fiendmaw »

I'm pretty sure Koizumi is too smart to be gay. :D
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

Koizumi is probably evil inside... as in violently evil...but that's just me. He does look evil from times to time. But that other side is mostly always hidden by his smiling self.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

My point exatly :D
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by shichinanatsu »

but wouldn't make him that much more similar to fujiwara? i mean yeah, kyon is prone to seeing fujiwara as an evil koizumi, but aside from kotou shoukougun (v3) & yukiyama shoukougun (v5), he isn't as scheming as fujiwara. though koizumi annoys (GAR aside) kyon, he is at least informative and a smiling yes-man / Haruhi's smart slave, which is probably why kyon even bothers with him.

well, i guess we need koizumi in Haruhiverse because at least he's a mysterious character, as compared to the rest of the SOS-Dan, who are relatively easy to read..

oh, and koizumi-tsuruya? i imagine this to be a 'tame' version of haruhi-kyon.. though a tsuruya calling a smiling koizumi 'itsuki' while pulling his tie is just beyond me..
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

shichinanatsu wrote: oh, and koizumi-tsuruya? i imagine this to be a 'tame' version of haruhi-kyon.. though a tsuruya calling a smiling koizumi 'itsuki' while pulling his tie is just beyond me..
I can imagine Tanigawa doing that just to point out how a Haruhi-Kyon relationship would work...
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

fiendmaw wrote:I'm pretty sure Koizumi is too smart to be gay. :D
Since when do you have to be dumb to be gay? Or rather, why do you think smart people are so superior as to be "immune" to gayness as you imply?

I'm not arguing for gay rights here, but that seemed a little harsh.
Kaisos Erranon wrote:I can imagine Tanigawa doing that just to point out how a Haruhi-Kyon relationship would work...
I'm pretty sure that Haruhi is gonna end like Harry Potter where some random stuff happens (thank you language filter :roll:) and then everything is all happy time after that with the slight implication that the next adventure will have their son as the main character...

/end anti-harry potter book 7 rant
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

NOO!! Haruhi will go on forever because Haruhi wishes it!!!!!

....that would be nice...but no....

Anyways can anyone Imagine Haruhi and Kyon as a married couples? lol
"Kyon!!! Do the dishes!!!, Kyon!!! help the kids with their homework!!! Kyon!! get out of the couch and stop watching the televison all the time!!!"
Ahhh what a wonderful thing imagination is... you are all welcome to join in on this fantasy of mine. :lol:

P.S: I love how we are all using Tomadoi CGs for our avatars lol Did you guys extract it off the video too? or is there a place to get full quality pictures?
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Rectifier wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Haruhi is gonna end like Harry Potter where some random stuff happens (thank you language filter :roll:) and then everything is all happy time after that with the slight implication that the next adventure will have their son as the main character...

That would suck so much. I know you're joking but... damn.

HP has such potential to be EPIC and Rowling ruined it.

Also, I think fiendmaw was joking...
TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote: Anyways can anyone Imagine Haruhi and Kyon as a married couples? lol
"Kyon!!! Do the dishes!!!, Kyon!!! help the kids with their homework!!! Kyon!! get out of the couch and stop watching the televison all the time!!!"
Ahhh what a wonderful thing imagination is... you are all welcome to join in on this fantasy of mine. :lol:
It's pretty easy to imagine it, yeah. They already act like a married couple.
TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote: P.S: I love how we are all using Tomadoi CGs for our avatars lol Did you guys extract it off the video too? or is there a place to get full quality pictures?
Here.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:P.S: I love how we are all using Tomadoi CGs for our avatars lol Did you guys extract it off the video too? or is there a place to get full quality pictures?
I joined the bandwagon :twisted:
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Rectifier wrote:
TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:P.S: I love how we are all using Tomadoi CGs for our avatars lol Did you guys extract it off the video too? or is there a place to get full quality pictures?
I joined the bandwagon :twisted:
Nice one. I can't decide which is hotter, mine or yours.
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

ahh but my avatar changes according to dayz of the week

thx for the link :D
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:ahh but my avatar changes according to dayz of the week

thx for the link :D
Welcome.
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:The true words of a failure who lost the argument.
Er, no. I still don't think I'm wrong.

And I still don't see how that document proves anything. Isn't Haruhi about subverting stereotypes like that?
It subverts the overall theme of the cliche anime, but every character, while fleshed out, is still a stereotype and never really subverts it.
Go to hell.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Kaisos Erranon wrote: Er, no. I still don't think I'm wrong.

And I still don't see how that document proves anything. Isn't Haruhi about subverting stereotypes like that?
It subverts the overall theme of the cliche anime, but every character, while fleshed out, is still a stereotype and never really subverts it.
This is true, but you still can't ignore all the little hints Koizumi gives about Haruhi, etc.

Again, his and Kyon's conversation on the rooftop in Endless Eight is some pretty good evidence that he likes Haruhi, but feels trapped that he's unable to do anything about it.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Rectifier wrote:
Since when do you have to be dumb to be gay? Or rather, why do you think smart people are so superior as to be "immune" to gayness as you imply?

I'm not arguing for gay rights here, but that seemed a little harsh.
Kaisos Erranon wrote:I can imagine Tanigawa doing that just to point out how a Haruhi-Kyon relationship would work...

You missunderstood me,what I really meant is that Koizumi is too smart to be the person he presents to others.
I have nothing with gay people whatsoever.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”