A Kyon x Haruhi Pair up will never happen.

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rectifier
Astral Realm

Re: A Kyon x Haruhi Pair up will never happen.

Post by Rectifier »

Now I'm confused about what your first comment means :?
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Basically what I'm trying to say is that Itsuki it's a whole different person than how Kyon sees him.
He's acting like Haruhi thinks he is like,but he stays almost the same when Haruhi's not around,that's suspicious if you ask me,but I do think he is faithfull to the SOS-dan as he promised to stay on their side no matter what.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

So your assuming everybody secretly thinks Itsuki is gay, but his "double life" could indicate the exact opposite personality/sexual orientation and that he just acts gay to throw them off?

@Kaisos Comparing women is like trying to compare the sunrise with the sunset, both equally beautiful, but unique.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Rectifier wrote:So your assuming everybody secretly thinks Itsuki is gay, but his "double life" could indicate the exact opposite personality/sexual orientation and that he just acts gay to throw them off?
Well,he WAS with Haruhi in Volume 4,the probability of him being gay drops alot in my point of view,and his smile is also there to provide authenticity.

Edit:Ah forget it,can't give you a good reason.
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

:lol: well Itsuki is very interesting character indeed... yet he is totally trustworthy, My opinion is that he isn't gay, he just admires Kyon, kind of like how a kid admires a hero..
P.S W00t family day
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by shichinanatsu »

fiendmaw wrote:
Rectifier wrote:So your assuming everybody secretly thinks Itsuki is gay, but his "double life" could indicate the exact opposite personality/sexual orientation and that he just acts gay to throw them off?
Well,he WAS with Haruhi in Volume 4,the probability of him being gay drops alot in my point of view,and his smile is also there to provide authenticity.

but isn't v4 a yuki-verse? i mean, i doubt koizumi can throw yuki off who he 'really' is, but i think haruhi-koizumi is just how yuki imagined haruhi would end up as if she didn't meet kyon ever - not as john smith, but as kyon.
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

shichinanatsu wrote:
fiendmaw wrote: Well,he WAS with Haruhi in Volume 4,the probability of him being gay drops alot in my point of view,and his smile is also there to provide authenticity.

but isn't v4 a yuki-verse? i mean, i doubt koizumi can throw yuki off who he 'really' is, but i think haruhi-koizumi is just how yuki imagined haruhi would end up as if she didn't meet kyon ever - not as john smith, but as kyon.
If I recall correctly, Haruhi and Koizumi weren't "together", in that sense... she was all like "Oh wow, mysterious transfer student!" and basically made him her personal yes-man, much like in the "real" timeline. Koizumi only stuck around her because he wanted to get into her pants. (Good luck with that...)

In addition, they were all still the same people, just given different histories. Kyon even points out that the ONLY person to have a different personality was Yuki... and that's the reason he realizes that she's behind it.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Even though it's the Yuki-verse,the characters seem to hold their exact personalities,just different spacial and temporal premises,ofcourse those would lead to different personalities,but let's remember that the Yuki-verse was still fresh when Kyon 'arrived' so they didn't have a chance to develop.
Edit:Just realised Kaisos posted just before me :lol:

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”