Favourite couple from Suzumiya series?

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

squirthose
Astral Realm

Post by squirthose »

*Looks around cautiously*

*Plucks up the courage for a first post*

I think Kyon belongs with Haruhi. He's the only person who can actually make her double-think her actions. He'd calm her down, act a a useful foil.

Yuki is way too good for Kyon. She belongs with someone more... outgoing? Someone who'd take her out for a fun night, teach her to laugh and smile. Kyon's too boring, he needs a chick who initiates.

And I've never seen happy tree friends.
Umiman
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Umiman »

*stares at your username*

hrm....

Anyway, Baka-tsuki ni youkoso!
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

What Umi meant was "Welcome to Baka Tsuki".

And don't worry about posting here. The norm is to go off topic, our interests are spam.

/me runs away from angry bicube who tries to lynch me for teaching newcomers to break forum rules.
/me claws out throat and dies
ellimist
Astral Realm

Post by ellimist »

*stares at your username*
you mean, something more like :shock:. :wink:

haha, let me be the first one, then.

*takes a deeeep breath*

yuki & kyon!!! XD

*crosses fingers and hopes i don't get kicked out*

i think kyon's protective of yuki, like, standing up for her when she told him her punishment's being decided? And, like that pic someone so correctly made, i feel that their liking for each other is subtle, but there =)
of course, that's comparing only the characters in the story. if i had my way, it'll be...

yuki & ellimist :!: XD XD XD
Last edited by ellimist on Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ellimist
Astral Realm

Post by ellimist »

and since when did i become mikuru's master??!!

although, on second thoughts... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:wink:
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

It's more of a stoning stare.

Besides, everyone should watch Happy Tree Friends. It's educational, inspiring, and invigorating. I'm pretty sure many scenes from Scary Movie 4 (which sucked ass) stole ideas from HTF.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Some people also call HTF disturbing, demented and demoralizing but that's just for wussies XD

As for the best couple pairing, there's no doubt:

Koizumi X Crickey

Heck they're made for each other. One pwns and one is being pwned. How can you not say they're to be together?
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

I'm going to go nuts (again) from all this Kyon x Yuki crap. Loli-vision ftl! /punchesnearestinfant

On a side note! Welcome Squirthose. *drags him into the room, slight scent of booze on his breath* We're quite the happy family here, except for those loli-loving cultists. :| Help me fight the good fight!
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Haruhi X Kyon!

Screw Yuki and mikuru and crickey and koizumi!

/me runs away from angry dan and Baka
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Let me make it clear to everyone.

Yuki is mine!
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

pssh
Symphonia
Astral Realm

Post by Symphonia »

Add one more to the non-loli supporter team. As much as I can see the signs for Yuki liking Kyon, Mikuru too for that matter, I'm not sure I want or think it will happen. Haruhi is the obvious choice to pair up with Kyon I suppose, as she's technically the main heroine and all, but mainly I just enjoy reading interactions between these two the most. I do read the novels partly for comedy value after all. :P

To be honest though, I can't actually imagine Kyon "getting" with any of them. =p At least, not with how things are at the moment. Mikuru is about the only one I can realistically imagine; playing the shy caring girlfriend and all that, but I doubt Mikuru X Kyon would end up the "final" pairing. Can anyone actually think up a scenario where Kyon would realise, then confess feelings for either Haruhi or Yuki? My brain just won't engage it.

Oh and Dan; Yuki is who's again? I think you might need to just confirm it for us.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

crickets? non-yuki knowing member? yuki-obsessed members? What's next? user pretending to be female? meh

sometimes I think we only attract the lunatic fringe of the Haruhi fans here, I bet Sosdan forums get all the sane ones....

dammn them....daaaammmnnn them buggers.....

*shakes an angry fist*
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

At leasts it's lively here. SOS dan was pretty quiet when I visited it the last time.

My favoured choice goes to Koizumi X Crickey, but jokes aside:

Kyon X Haruhi: Prolly the most possible one. He's gotta keep her eccentricnes in check after all. I can't imagine Kyon confessing to her, it'll prolly be a big hint/conclusion on Haruhi's part that will drive him to do something drastic. E/G: Haruhi holds Kyon's hands and blushes. Kyon realises this and comments on how good she's always looked, how he's secretly liked her bla bla bla.

Kyon X Yuki: First of all, say no to lolicon. Going out with a three-year old? Pfft. Not to mention Yuki is just an android thingy anyways. How is she supposed to bear his children? xD
/me runs away from angry mob of Yuki fans.

Kyon X Mikuru: Would probably screw up the time continuum. How are you supposed to date someone from the future? What if Kyon ends up having a child, and the child turns out to be Mikuru's future ancestor or something? Time travel is confusing @.@

Kyon X Tsuruya: Haven't given this much thought.

Kyon X Itsuki: /punches whoever suggests this

Kyon X Taniguchi: Idiots faction eh. I could see that working out...

So the obvious one is Kyon X Haruhi. That is, if you don't count Koizumi X Crickey.
Symphonia
Astral Realm

Post by Symphonia »

HolyCow wrote:Kyon X Yuki: First of all, say no to lolicon. Going out with a three-year old? Pfft. Not to mention Yuki is just an android thingy anyways. How is she supposed to bear his children? xD
/me runs away from angry mob of Yuki fans.
Finally, somebody says what we're all thinking but won't comment on out loud!

*flees with HolyCow*

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”