A Kyon x Haruhi Pair up will never happen.

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Re: A Kyon x Haruhi Pair up will never happen.

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:
TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:
This is why I love Koizumi. Best character, easily.

Also, Ponytail Haruhi at the 00:50 second mark here
gah....I really regret not knowing Japanese and not having that game right now.... why god why....
That's it! im going to selfteach myself Japanese! time to hit the libary!
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Wow after watching that vid, I'm now completely convinced that Kyon and Haruhi are the only possible pair.

Especially since its obvious they both like each other.

Wonder whats stopping them...oh yeah the whole god and keeping the natural order while not letting haruhi know thing.

Thats one hell of a cockblock... :shock:
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by shichinanatsu »

Post by Kaisos Erranon on Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:48 am
I love how this topic has gone from denouncing the pairup to affirming it.
aren't we all Baka-Tsuki here? 8) though i can accept kyon-haruhi as the 'official' pair-up, i'm still snooping around for real romance material kyon-___ fics (for all other GIRLS, koizumi excluded).. if i don't find any, do stop me as i might end up writing a crappy kyon-tsuruya come april that'd make you want to tear your eyes out.. :|
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:
TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:Bah, speaking of which... Kyon wants Haruhi in her ponytail....

Also I really feel bad for Koizumi...Having to smile all the time. You can kind of guess that Koizumi likes Haruhi...not only as a God. Yet he knows that it would cause Haruhi pain and confusion if he steps in between Kyon and Haruhi. He also admires Kyon, so... ya... he can't get the girl he wants and he has to smile all the time, isn't that horrible? :(

But...HaruhixKoizumi is just plain weird.
This is why I love Koizumi. Best character, easily.

Also, Ponytail Haruhi at the 00:50 second mark here
I just can't keep wondering what's Haruhi looking at the PC from 1:20 to 1:30 :shock:
Spoiler! :
I don't know about you guys...but Mikuru dating Kyon didn't seem fit to me...not as fit as Haruhi or Yuki(nevermind Koizumi...)And Yuki hugging a tedy bear...just....WOW!
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

fiendmaw wrote:I just can't keep wondering what's Haruhi looking at the PC from 1:20 to 1:30 :shock:
Looks like she stumbled across something "of ill repute" and then was disappointed. :lol:
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Wow, post explosion.

Also, Long Hair Yuki at 6:00 broke me.

I am broken.
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

...I actually am guessing that some of the pics are just are a scripted scenes
In that game SOS-dan does make a dating simulation game...some of the scenes would probably that..
If my theory is correct then they were just acting as if they were dating for the game. (There is possibility that Haruhi had planned the whole thing. :wink: )

Haruhi in ponytail w00t!
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:Haruhi in ponytail w00t!
Quoted for the greater hotness. 8)
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:...I actually am guessing that some of the pics are just are a scripted scenes
In that game SOS-dan does make a dating simulation game...some of the scenes would probably that..
If my theory is correct then they were just acting as if they were dating for the game. (There is possibility that Haruhi had planned the whole thing. :wink: )

Haruhi in ponytail w00t!
As far as I know, only the one with Yuki and the pink text box is in the dating sim.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

The hottest picture there is by far Yuki hugging the teddy bear.
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yuki with long hair blew my mind.

And I refuse to accept any other pairing involving Koizumi except a (probably onesided) one with Kyon. You can't look at 8:32 or 8:55 and tell me he's interested in anything beaver-related.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

AuraTwilight wrote:Yuki with long hair blew my mind.

And I refuse to accept any other pairing involving Koizumi except a (probably onesided) one with Kyon. You can't look at 8:32 or 8:55 and tell me he's interested in anything beaver-related.
Vol.4?

As I recall, Yukiverse Koizumi (basically) told Kyon that Haruhi was HIS and that Kyon should go shove off.

As I've said before, Koizumi only does that to make Kyon uncomfortable. That, and he's probably bi.
Rectifier wrote:Wow after watching that vid, I'm now completely convinced that Kyon and Haruhi are the only possible pair.

Especially since its obvious they both like each other.

Wonder whats stopping them...oh yeah the whole god and keeping the natural order while not letting haruhi know thing.

Thats one hell of a cockblock... :shock:
Did you actually mean Kyon and Haruhi? Because the rest of your post doesn't seem to fit that...
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Spoiler! :
Someone must have said this before,but I'll say it again just for the sake of it:

In my 'vision' Kyon isn't at fault for not being together(yet) with Haruhi.
And it isn't Haruhi's brain or anything that's causing the gap...but it's our old friend 'John Smith'(Yes,he is Kyon but he's a different person in Haruhi's view.)
To put it short Haruhi might have fallen in love with this mysterious guy,beacause he might be the only one she had a 'normal' conversation about her 'passions',and he helped her do her hieroglyphics to boot.
Now back to our time,Haruhi(maybe in love with him)comes to North High,her only clue about him,and there she finds this annoying and simple guy by the name of 'Nagaru-san enter name here pls',he's very annoying but something about him feels nostalgic,she asks him if they met before,he casually and seriously replies that they didn't.But yet something isn't right with his fellow,so she decides to loosen up on him.
Right now probably Haruhi is confused because Kyon is very much like the John Smith from her childhood,a fact she didn't encounter at her other boyfriends.

In conclusion Haruhi may be trying to find out information about 'John Smith' ,in secret ofcourse,and doesn't know what to do about Kyon,who resembles him very much,yet logic dictates he can't be the real thing.
It is possible that Haruhi has been doing all this stuff to get attention so that 'John Smith' may come and say hi.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

fiendmaw wrote:
Spoiler! :
Someone must have said this before,but I'll say it again just for the sake of it:

In my 'vision' Kyon isn't at fault for not being together(yet) with Haruhi.
And it isn't Haruhi's brain or anything that's causing the gap...but it's our old friend 'John Smith'(Yes,he is Kyon but he's a different person in Haruhi's view.)
To put it short Haruhi might have fallen in love with this mysterious guy,beacause he might be the only one she had a 'normal' conversation about her 'passions',and he helped her do her hieroglyphics to boot.
Now back to our time,Haruhi(maybe in love with him)comes to North High,her only clue about him,and there she finds this annoying and simple guy by the name of 'Nagaru-san enter name here pls',he's very annoying but something about him feels nostalgic,she asks him if they met before,he casually and seriously replies that they didn't.But yet something isn't right with his fellow,so she decides to loosen up on him.
Right now probably Haruhi is confused because Kyon is very much like the John Smith from her childhood,a fact she didn't encounter at her other boyfriends.

In conclusion Haruhi may be trying to find out information about 'John Smith' ,in secret ofcourse,and doesn't know what to do about Kyon,who resembles him very much,yet logic dictates he can't be the real thing.
It is possible that Haruhi has been doing all this stuff to get attention so that 'John Smith' may come and say hi.
This actually makes a lot of sense, really.

I do think, though, that she likes Kyon a bit better because he's THERE, while John is not.
Spoiler! :
Well, he IS, but she doesn't know that.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Did you actually mean Kyon and Haruhi? Because the rest of your post doesn't seem to fit that...
Well theoretically if Haruhi gained "self-awareness" all hell could break lose. Kyon really doesn't care either way, but I think he'd rather she figured it out herself if at all. The real block part is from the others who want it all to stay secret (each for their own reasons), so Kyon basically restrains himself for their sake.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”