Volume Two Complete: PDF Version [Download]

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

molitar
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Volume Two Complete: PDF Version [Download]

Post by molitar »

Ok I have taken the time to add in all the references for Volume 2 which has increased the size drastically but means less links to the internet to read the novel. Secondly I have included Return links near bottom right of each reference section that will return you back to the page you was reading at :)

This release took me 3 solid days of working on it to correct all the reference links so that they pointed correctly for this release. So here you all go for your reading enjoyment!

Please let me know what you think of this release. Do you wish to see Volume 3 done the same format? Let me hear something it helps encourage me to work on the next release sooner :wink:
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link.
Final Fantasist
Astral Realm

Post by Final Fantasist »

Just a question, is this version in the same format as the final version of Volume 1, as to, inside format, not file format =p

I'll download it right now, But I'm gonna wait awhile before reading it, I'll wait for volume 3 and read it first, to read it in it's correct timeline ^^
molitar
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by molitar »

Yes except for the extra return links manually added. Same format. I didn't get any responses from anyone on volume 1 saying if they liked the format or wish to see changes or not so I kept it the same.
Coffee 54
Astral Realm

Post by Coffee 54 »

Nice work once again.

:D <-Happy Coffee
flamingmonkey
Astral Realm

Post by flamingmonkey »

Thank you very much! I much prefer reading the books in pdf format and am grateful for those dedicated people who are able to do this!
molitar
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by molitar »

Well thanks to Jonsoh for noticing an oversight in the layout of my pdf. It seems that Adobe Acrobat starts the title page on the right side throwing the odd's and even pages on the wrong side.. odd on left and even on right. So I have fixed this little issue and you may download the fixed version here.
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link.
jonsoh
Astral Realm

Post by jonsoh »

Okay, I'm grabbing this one first, even though I didn't finish reading the first one yet. Looks excellent, as usual; keep up the good work.

I especially like the touch of Japanese on the first page ^^.

Thanks again, molitar.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Nice one molitar.

Maybe you can help do a pdf of the ZnT novels when they are done....

:wink:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
molitar
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by molitar »

onizuka-gto, Thanks for the comment. Sounds good I've gotten the procedure down pretty good so it's taking less time to convert them :)
LaughingMan
Astral Realm

Post by LaughingMan »

can someone post the download link other than megaupload??

i cant download it in my country cause its always says no slot to download
jonsoh
Astral Realm

Post by jonsoh »

Sure, I don't mind uploading it and sharing it for a bit, but you'll have to wait until I get home from work (about 7 hours from now).

Also, I forgot to give feedback on my last post about whether I'd like to see Volume 3 in the same format. I think, at the time, I'd like to see Volume 3 period, whatever format you like best. (Well, I can do without the date in the corner, so I can print it later, but that's a moot point if this isn't an official release anyways.) Either way, I'd just like to reiterate what an excellent job you're doing, molitar.

EDIT: I can't say feed back in one word...it changes it to poke...
molitar
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by molitar »

Jonsoh, ok no problem can remove the date. It was the novel template that I was using that had it included.
Pucci
Astral Realm

Post by Pucci »

you guys are gods :D

thank you!
molitar
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by molitar »

Thanks for the appreciation. Gives me some incentive to work on volume 3.. If nothing comes up I plan to start tackling it this weekend :) I'll remove the dates from the current volume 1 and 2 for Jonsoh also and post the new links.
Alavaria
Astral Realm

Post by Alavaria »

Thanks a lot! I wanted to read the manga.. Now to see if I can buy it here..

BTW, it reads really nicely :)

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”