ha Haruhi can be embarrassed.

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

ha Haruhi can be embarrassed.

Post by Haiyami »

You see it in the update in volume 7.
Spoiler! :
She catches herself but Haruhi says the beginning of "i'd be embarrassed" if kyon tells anyone about her giving him chocolates for valentines day. LOL.
Last edited by Haiyami on Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Omfg you just ruined something for me... die a horrible horrible death. :?
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

sorry lol but the thing is its not moe embarrassed. You'll just have to read to find out lol.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

*refer to sig* Oy, I guess I'll skip Book 6 and start on 7. I wish 6 would get done soon though. :(
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Seriously monkey, you're gonna be missing out on lots of stuff if you continue to practice abstinence ;P
/me claws out throat and dies
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Chill out son, I'm on it right now. I guess I'll join you guys in the Vol 7 forum soon enough. :D
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

Yeah Monkey, you're totally missing out on the action. I'll give you a sample:

Non-spoiling spoilers
Spoiler! :
As I was about to leave the coffee shop, Koizumi approached me and told me more about this “job”.

“It’s an easy job, really. After you get used to it, I’m sure it’ll be a... piece of cake for you. The salary is absurdly high too, this I can guarantee you.”

I was desperate for money, and he knew it.

"I can teach you the basics, and even go beyond that, if you wish.”

Fine. What do I have to do?

Koizumi flashed me his winning smile and before I knew it I found myself signing a mysterious guest book and brought into a mysterious research facility. As I was blindfolded, modifications were done to my mind and body, allowing me to temporarily receive xesper powers.

“Hmm…” Koizumi said as his lips curled upwards, revealing a smile as he drew his shining eyes across my face, drawing himself closer. I could feel his warm breath blanket my face. I tried to turn away, but he pushed on, placing his silken hand upon my cheek, and captivated me with his longing. I couldn't feel anything anymore, as if my new powers took away all my willingness to fight back.

But I was just fooling myself. I knew deep down that I truly wanted him. ever since I first laid eyes on his physique as he stood within the golden arches of the doorway, I knew he was the one who would... claim me.

No! My senses screamed out. We... we musn't!

"Why not?"

An image of a devil hiding behind that smiling face suddenly flashed into my mind. She would find out.

"She will never know."

He gently licked the very ends of my lips. My mind, lost in this brazen lust, returned his expressions of desire. Our tongues connected, he drew back a little, but I stretched forth and suckled upon the honey nectar from his lips.

That's what you're missing out on man.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
Symphonia
Astral Realm

Post by Symphonia »

Oh Umi. You just ruined the best part of the whole volume for him! You know how TGM gets around KyonXItsuki action. Shame on you.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Sheesh Umi. Talk about spoiling everything.

I'm sure Monkey will enjoy that part as much as you did. Putting a I'mnotgay~ as your signature won't fool anyone. We know the truth ;P
/me claws out throat and dies
Pwned
Astral Realm

Post by Pwned »

Umiman wrote:Yeah Monkey, you're totally missing out on the action. I'll give you a sample:

Non-spoiling spoilers
Spoiler! :
As I was about to leave the coffee shop, Koizumi approached me and told me more about this “job”.

“It’s an easy job, really. After you get used to it, I’m sure it’ll be a... piece of cake for you. The salary is absurdly high too, this I can guarantee you.”

I was desperate for money, and he knew it.

"I can teach you the basics, and even go beyond that, if you wish.”

Fine. What do I have to do?

Koizumi flashed me his winning smile and before I knew it I found myself signing a mysterious guest book and brought into a mysterious research facility. As I was blindfolded, modifications were done to my mind and body, allowing me to temporarily receive xesper powers.

“Hmm…” Koizumi said as his lips curled upwards, revealing a smile as he drew his shining eyes across my face, drawing himself closer. I could feel his warm breath blanket my face. I tried to turn away, but he pushed on, placing his silken hand upon my cheek, and captivated me with his longing. I couldn't feel anything anymore, as if my new powers took away all my willingness to fight back.

But I was just fooling myself. I knew deep down that I truly wanted him. ever since I first laid eyes on his physique as he stood within the golden arches of the doorway, I knew he was the one who would... claim me.

No! My senses screamed out. We... we musn't!

"Why not?"

An image of a devil hiding behind that smiling face suddenly flashed into my mind. She would find out.

"She will never know."

He gently licked the very ends of my lips. My mind, lost in this brazen lust, returned his expressions of desire. Our tongues connected, he drew back a little, but I stretched forth and suckled upon the honey nectar from his lips.

That's what you're missing out on man.

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
nghtmre15
Astral Realm

Post by nghtmre15 »

Pwned wrote:AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Couldn't have said it any better myself.
Deesies
Astral Realm

Post by Deesies »

Already knew this in volume 2 when kyon bursts into the room and catches haruhi with a pony tail and stuff =)
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Don't worry guys, I didn't click the spoiler. I'm not going to until I finish this damn volume. I'm almost there, I'll have it done by this afternoon. :D
Stratosphere
Astral Realm

Post by Stratosphere »

You may be better off if you never open the spoiler.
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

Boo... I should've used quotations.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”