Kämpfer

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Kämpfer ?

It was good! Please do more!
91%
It was interesting.
6%
Not as good as I thought.
1%
Boring. Not touching it again.
2%

Total votes: 384

aimmy79
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Kampfer: General

Post by aimmy79 »

hey guys. i love kampfer. i'm not sure how far your translation work on kampfer has been. i'm in thailand and there's loads of light novels published here in thai. and i just ordered kampfer light novels from my fav book store. not sure which volume it's been published so far. if you're interested, i would help you translate them into english. but i'm going to need someone to help me edit my translation work cuz i'm not english native speaker.
aimmy79
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by aimmy79 »

oh yeah...i also ordered boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
stellarroze
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by stellarroze »

aimmy79 wrote:hey guys. i love kampfer. i'm not sure how far your translation work on kampfer has been. i'm in thailand and there's loads of light novels published here in thai. and i just ordered kampfer light novels from my fav book store. not sure which volume it's been published so far. if you're interested, i would help you translate them into english. but i'm going to need someone to help me edit my translation work cuz i'm not english native speaker.
That would be great, just contact j112 since he's the supervisor and tell him you want to translate. Don't worry about editing; we've got plenty of editors. :)
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Hi guys. Our last news from J112 were in august. It would be regrettable if you can't or don't translate Kampfer because j112 isn't here.

First you will have to get to 10 post. You can go in the commune and write stuffs. When you will be out of the pink section, and if J112 is still absent, please contact Vaelis or onizuka-gto. You sould be able the send private message when you will be out of the pink status. They will be able to grant you a translator status so you may start translating, that if you are actually unable to begin translating (can't remember if can or not :) ). Meanwhile, if you need me to explain you the basics of posting a chapter on the website, or if you need someone to create a new chapter link, fell free to ask!
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Or you could start with one of the later and unregistered volumes...

Btw. you could also try to contact him on his talk page in the wiki.
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Kondou
Project Translator

Post by Kondou »

Kämpfer can always use extra translators. Nobody's registered to translate any chapters in volume 3 on, so those are all wide open. I'm working on chapter 5 in volume 1 now (another big chapter). Stellarroze is signed up for ch1 & ch2 of vol 2.

You can check if anybody's signed up for a chapter:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... ation_Page

I think I have all picture pages scanned in for all volumes, not all of them are uploaded yet though. So you don't need to scan those. If you decide to do any chapters I'll make sure all images are uploaded for you.

J112 hasn't logged in forums in a few months, so we're just going along best we can.
stellarroze
Senior Project Translator

Post by stellarroze »

You can start on Volume 2 if you like. My motivation for translating Kampfer seems to be low, (nearly a year since I started that chapter and still not done O_O) so feel free to take over.
Azunyan
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Azunyan »

Not sure either I should post it here or not, but well, whatever...

So, erh, the Baka Reader (Android most wonderful program that saves me from boredom at work almost every day) is working properly with basically any Light Novel series BUT Kämpfer, and, well, as it's one of the few I read, and it's kinda annoying to not be able to read it on my phone, or rather, I always put the .html's on my computer too, but still I'd love to read it on the way home or whatever... Pleeeease~~ Correct it already, you're even translating it again now~~~~~~~
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

Here is the place were to write it: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5389&start=330

I will write your message there if you don't :)
Azunyan
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Azunyan »

Alrighty~~

Posted it there, so, hmm, let's hope the bug from hell gets fixed really quick, or else I'll have my vacation and then it'll be pretty pointless to not read on the computer...
Azunyan
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Azunyan »

Hmm, it seems like it wasn't really for the Baka Reader, but the new reader the folks around here are programming (most likely Nandaka, though), and Kämpfer works there as well, so, well, I guess whoever doesn't have that new app will have to wait for it to be on Google Play or download it following the instructions from the first page of that very same topic...
aimmy79
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by aimmy79 »

hi ya! it's me again. sorry for the long absent. it's extremely hard to find those kampfer books here in thailand cuz they're sold out according to the local publisher. luckily i found all the volumes available in my country at a bookstore where i least expected to find! :D btw, it's been published to volume 6 here so far. i'm not sure if the kampfer translation project is still alive or not.
Kondou
Project Translator

Post by Kondou »

I'm still here, just haven't had enough time to get much further lately. I've been trying to find a better way to translate a few awkward conversations... but I'm gettin' there.
Greed
Astral Realm

Post by Greed »

Wow. im pretty suprised tha this LN is not one of B-T main flagships. I really loved this story (i watched the anime) and i was pretty happy that it has a light novel. I wish i can tln but the me right now with kanji is cant do it, especially when it has a festival of kanji. (O_o). i do hope that this get limelight, i really love the gender bender harem twist :D.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Kämpfer: General

Post by Darklor »

How much of the light novels is currently covered up by the mangas?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Teaser Feedback”