Asobi Ni Iku Yo (Cat Planet Cuties)

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see this novel translated?

Yes
97%
Not Really
1%
No
2%

Total votes: 548

obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Asobi Ni Iku Yo (Cat Planet Cuties)

Post by obsidian pegasus »

Its just there as a notice for people that might recognize the american title.
To Guest's who have obviously no idea what baka-tsuki is about, these are all Light Novels, which the anime you like was based on. There is no season 2, but there are over 16 books that take this series really far, so learn Japanese and Help Translate! (shameless plug).
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

So there is no season 2 coming out :(
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Hey if the books become popular in America do you think they will think about another season?
obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

no, its very unlikely, we do have the books to read though, so in time, there's more fun to be had, (just need to get them TLed first, which is what were here for).
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Well good luck with the books and let me know if you have any info of another series. I'm sorry to say that I only know English and can not help. Keep up the good work. :D
obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Umm... there are at least over 50 series being worked on or tweaked on the main site, http://www.baka-tsuki.org
Have you been there, seriously, there is a ton of amazing stuff, just go there, read the synopsis and find the kind you like. If its the etchi you like, try high school dxd, if its the space/alien part, there's several of those, if its cat girls...Thats a little harder... Try is and find out.
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

obsidian pegasus wrote:Its just there as a notice for people that might recognize the american title.
To Guest's who have obviously no idea what baka-tsuki is about, these are all Light Novels, which the anime you like was based on. There is no season 2, but there are over 16 books that take this series really far, so learn Japanese and Help Translate! (shameless plug).
Oi! That did intrigue me so I watched the anime - it was suprisingly good even with that set up that couldnt get my interest before... but still why do they need two pairs of ears? :?

Btw. the wiki has it already at 17... but is it still ongoing?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Yeah it's still ongoing, and you make a good point, in the LN I'm not sure because it hasn't been described yet, but in the Anime, yeah, they have 2 pairs of ears....I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought it was weird.
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません

Return to “Teaser Feedback”