Nagano Yuki no Koi

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Cyan
Astral Realm

Nagano Yuki no Koi

Post by Cyan »

The Love of Nagano Yuki
(One-Shot)

The clubroom was almost silent. Gentle sounds of flipping paper came out of the corner of the room. Upon a chair, a beautiful, purple-haired girl sat, a thick novel perched in her hands. Sunlight reflected off of her eyes, creating a small spot of light on the floor.

At least, this is what it would look like to a normal person. In fact, the light was not reflecting off of her. It was not passing through the window. The sun was positively sullen, dreary and miserable, giving off little light.

No, it wasn't sunlight, by any means. Nor was it a computer light, or brightness coming from the bulb above. The abnormality was caused by the cute girl's eyes themselves. Almost digitally-compressed data being transmitted straight into her brain, a petabyte a millisecond.

Details of the latest eruption. From that girl, Suzumiya Haruhi. The one who could recreate the world.

Like always, it surrounded something that had happened... between her and Kyon. Some lousy argument, he had apologised soon enough, so nothing terribly horrible was caused. Just some minor breaks of data.

Still, it was enough for an update report, hence her current doings. The fuku-clad beauty mentally halted, when one picture, taken via Extraterrestrial methods, was transferred directly into her brain.

A picture of Kyon.

With her.

She glanced over the picture in her head, before attempting to fix the Satellite Delay (as humans would call it) she was experiencing. However, it was to no avail, as the image still stuck in her head, unmoving.

Realising her attempts were futile, the quiet girl studied the picture for a while. It was just an ordinary picture.

Kyon. It had Kyon.

She felt a slight fluttering in her chest. She raised her hand up to her heart, and felt it beat. Up and down. Up and down. Gentle thuds sounding against her hand. But, as she, once again, look at the picture fixed into her head, her heart quickened. Despite there being no one around, she couldn't help but moan one word, no, one name. Kyon.

Going against her normal expression, a slight smile creeped up the sides of her face, as she held her heart, and continued to mutter that name.

Suddenly, like a faucet exploding, the picture was replaced with more data. Her hand dropped, along with her smile as she steadily recieved the stream. The first year grasped the book in her lap, and continued reading. Mildly cursing the moment.

Mildly cursing it, as she mentally saw a certain redheaded girl slowly walk away from the clubroom.

---

Fin

---

Hope y'all liked it. Be sure to leave opinions.

And if there's any errors, that is because its 2am. Mwhaha.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

And another Yuki fan arrives, Oy! This is going from one-sided battle to slaughterfest. :? Good, albeit short, fan fic. Hope you come up with more. 8)
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

And rember folks, Dan X Yuki is canon, my infinite love made it that way so it's fine to write about it.

Well....WOW. Your writing style astounds me! Your description is amazing and even the verbs you use have strong emotional connotation. Write some more, dude. :)
Cyan
Astral Realm

Post by Cyan »

Hey, thanks for the feedback. It was enough to make me want to attempt to write a <strike>decent-sized</strike> standard light novel-sized fic, anyway. Since I normally get bored after 2 pages, its a real struggle between good and evil (eg: my brain and... my brain).

Hopefully its not too dull.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Nazo, coming to fan fiction boards near you!

My canon also dictates that Yuki and Kyon are in fact, a couple. Haruhi is too obsessed with being weird to be normal, thus will only use Kyon as a toyboy on occasions, or try really kinky stuff.

Yuki goes "I'm an Alien Android." Haruhi allows a relationship between her and Kyon, so she can see the babies, woooo.

On a side note, is Nagato insanely popular or something? If so, there are not enough wallpapers of her.

Not enough at all.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Almost half the people on this board are obsessed with Yuki. Loli-vision sure is scary...
/me claws out throat and dies
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Haruhi > all! Haruhi > all!

Vorherrschaft zum Haruhi-ists! Yuki-ist brennt im Anblick unserer mächtigen ehrfürchtigen Energie! Wir schicken Sie zu unseren Internierunglagern, wenn unser schönes fuhrer kommt anzutreiben und zerquetschen Sie alle VORHERRSCHAFT ZUR HARUHI VORHERRSCHAFT ZU HARUHI! DIE REVOLUTION FOLGT!
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

quoi?
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

I can't read it, but I'm guessing it's French?
/me claws out throat and dies
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Errr thats german bro. Doesn't even look like french. :? Hes talking about how Haruhi'ist are da bomb and Haruhi will lead us all to victory ect ect. I took German long ago, its a bit rusty. Does that say internment camp?
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

err... yeah.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

You loser.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

:( lol

If you noticed, it is something that can be expected to be said by a Nazi. Joke: comparing Haruhi and Haruhi-ism to Hitler and the Nazis.

Return to “Creative works”