Original Light Novel - Lucifer Seal

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to have this original posted?

Yes
97%
No (Please provide a reason)
3%
Indifferent/Not Really (Please provide a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 29

Immorality
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Original Light Novel - Lucifer Seal

Post by Immorality »

EDIT: Rebooted the thread~!
Edited out first post, etc. Merged with other thread I made (not knowing that this one had been posted in recently)
Illustration removed as artist quit. :C

Good day!

I'd like to introduce you all to an original light novel project: Lucifer Seal~! Like some have done before me, I would like to somehow sneak an original work into the community, and potentially even on the Baka-tsuki main page and beyond.

Before I introduce my novel idea, I would quickly like to give some background about it. This project has been going on for several years as of this point, and I have been using quite a significant amount of my spare time to work on it. This will continue to happen in the future, until it is completed.

Here, you'll be thinking: "Okay, I don't need to know about you, tell me about the story."

Lucifer Seal.

Synopsis
Spoiler! :
Sabotage – the means to a premature end. When applied against one of the devil leader heirs, this definition is more than simply applicable: It's an unavoidable truth. After experiencing a betrayl, she lost everything. With nothing but the tattered clothes on her back, the broken demonic princess wandered the streets, lost in despair. That is, until she stumbled upon him in an empty alleyway.

He immediately changed everything, providing her with food, a place to stay, and more importantly, a sense of warmth that she had never expected to experience in her lifetime.

He could heal the bitter scars she bore, but, could he change her fate?

Could such a man undo the fetters of the divine, or will her body remain forever stained, marked by the brand of the Lucifer Seal?

Any criticism, either good or bad, is welcomed. I would be extremely grateful if anyone would take some of their time to read and give any feedback at all.

And, as previously stated, I would like to have this project posted on Baka-tsuki's front page - hence what the poll is used for.

Please vote as to whether or not you enjoyed/look forward to enjoying this project!

Now, exactly how much work have I done on this project? I've written 8 volumes as of this point (~300-400k words!). However, as much of it is unedited, only 4 of said volumes would be able to be posted at this point in time.

If you would like any sample readings (as well as v 1-4, and beta v5), feel free to head to LuciferSeal.blogspot.com for the most up to date information!

I will also link some of it below~

Volume 1
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Volume 2
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

The rest is linked on my blog.

(For anyone that decides to actually read it, v1's format is a little funky, as I wrote it when I had just started writing and hadn't really developed much of a style yet. I will be going back and changing it later. In addition, v5 is subject to EXTREME AMOUNTS OF CHANGE since its pretty bad right nows.)

Also, does anyone know who I could pm in order to potentially get it posted o-o?
Last edited by Immorality on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:00 am, edited 13 times in total.
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Another Original: Lucifer Seal

Post by arczyx »

You draw the illustration above yourself? Cool! I personally want to read it after seeing that. :mrgreen:
Immorality
Reader

Post by Immorality »

I'm actually having one of my friends do it =]

If I had attempted that, it would look more like a stick person sadly.
Immorality
Reader

Post by Immorality »

Oh yes, I forgot to mention.

I am actually reverse translating this project into Japanese as well, as I actually want to get it published there in the future. However, I'm still learning the language so my translations are crappy and it'll take a while before that process is completed.

"orz
shadownmaster850
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Lucifer Seal (ルシファーシール)

Post by shadownmaster850 »

The trabslation is quite good and it looks good. Im looking foeward to this project of yours.
Immorality
Reader

Re: Lucifer Seal (ルシファーシール)

Post by Immorality »

Thread rebooted - merged with the other thread.

Return to “Creative works”