vol.4, chp3

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

vol.4, chp3

Post by onizuka-gto »

Thanks to Serenade beta for lending a hand in the translation of this chapter, know your busy, so appreciate the time to help us out.

:)

3/4 done at the time of this post, so editors just keep an eye on it, to give a little hand. thanks everyone.

"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Wickian
Astral Realm

Re: vol.4, chp3

Post by Wickian »

Nice, can't wait for the rest of volume 4 to at least be previewable. I'm torn between reading on or waiting <=[. You guys rock.
Matt122004
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Matt122004 »

Serenade said that after he finishes ch. 3 he is taking a break from translating to read his 20+ unread novels. :(

However, I did request that he translate ch. 8 before he does.

I also hope that Darknemo or Vaelis can please finish and correct the preview scripts for vol. 4. I'd like to be able to say that vol. 4 is now able to be read.

However, with Serenade gone, and Vertiful nowhere to be found, that means vol. 5 will not be having further translation. The chapters are too long, so we'll have to wait for Serenade to finish his break before vol. 5 continues, unless we find another equally as good a translator.

So after vol. 4 is done, we should commence on vol. 6.

-Matt :)
Currently Reading: Dantalian no Shoka 1 Image
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Matt122004 wrote:Serenade said that after he finishes ch. 3 he is taking a break from translating to read his 20+ unread novels. :(

However, I did request that he translate ch. 8 before he does.

I also hope that Darknemo or Vaelis can please finish and correct the preview scripts for vol. 4. I'd like to be able to say that vol. 4 is now able to be read.

However, with Serenade gone, and Vertiful nowhere to be found, that means vol. 5 will not be having further translation. The chapters are too long, so we'll have to wait for Serenade to finish his break before vol. 5 continues, unless we find another equally as good a translator.

So after vol. 4 is done, we should commence on vol. 6.

sad news, but expected.

Beta-kun really likes to read a lot.

so envious.

sometimes i regret learning my parents language.....it'll certainly help speed up my Japanese reading skill.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
serenade_beta
Astral Realm

Post by serenade_beta »

Hai~~! The chapter is finished. :)

I guess I'll accept Matt's request and do chp. 8 of volume 4. It does seem pretty short.

Also, don't forget the 14th volume's incoming release in nearly 2/3 of a month. The cover and title is already out though.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Thanks Beta-kun! daisuki! :3

but woah, got plenty of material for Z.N.T

Even if e have to remove some of the first volumes, got a lot backed up.

@Onizukademongto
Matt122004

Post by Matt122004 »

Um, Serenade, just one other thing, are you able to do the Epilogue along with the ch. 8 of vol. 4? I mean, an epilogue is only like 2 pages sometimes. So, would it be too much to have you do that as well?

Thank you so much for your work, your awesome!

serenade_beta
Astral Realm

Post by serenade_beta »

Matt122004 wrote:Um, Serenade, just one other thing, are you able to do the Epilogue along with the ch. 8 of vol. 4? I mean, an epilogue is only like 2 pages sometimes. So, would it be too much to have you do that as well?

Thank you so much for your work, your awesome!

Sure, I'll see if I can do that too.
Gandalfr
Astral Realm

Post by Gandalfr »

Not to overload Beta, but Ch. 9 of Vol. 4 is not completed either ...
serenade_beta
Astral Realm

Post by serenade_beta »

Chapter 8 and the Epilogue for volume 4 is complete. Enjoy. :)

Lots of Henrietta, sadness all around.
Goshusho-sama, Henrietta-kun. Goshusho-sama, Hippogriffs. Goshusho-sama, Saito-kun.
Matt122004

Post by Matt122004 »

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I know you've done alot, but could you maybe do either ch. 6 or 9 before going? They are the only two chapters not being translated right now.

We really want to get vol. 4 done.

Also, be sure to tell us when your done taking your break and can translate again. Cause your our biggest help right now. :)

Const2k
Senior Project Editor

Post by Const2k »

serenade_beta wrote:Chapter 8 and the Epilogue for volume 4 is complete. Enjoy. :)
Great news, two chapters at once and vol.4 is completely previewed+translated! Thanks a lot! I've just posted this in Updates section, so that nobody misses them :)
"To Edit & Punish. Securing the Stability of the Wikicommunist State."

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”