Anime Adaptation

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

prnoct90
Astral Realm

Anime Adaptation

Post by prnoct90 »

I was wondering if anyone could break down what chapters each episodes in the Anime adapt, or at the very least what volumes each season covers. Thanks! :D
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Re: Anime Adaptation

Post by Nerevarine »

well if you read it, you can sorta make it out.

but im going to take a stab at it and say your someone who just watched the anime and would like know-how what really went down with the original story so you can pick and choose, right? or your looking to see how far the translation is with the current anime season

but ill tell you what i know:

season 1: consists of volumes 1-5

it starts out with 1-2, and then jumps to fillers from 4-5, then finishes off with volume 3

season 2: consists of volumes 6-8 (someone should reconfirm with me on this as it might also contain some of 4 and 5, either that or a whole lot of filler)

actually though, i should say that it completely skips 8
Spoiler! :
(this is the volume in which Saito is separated from Louise after his "death" and their long journey to reunion
season 3: consists of 9-12

it starts out with episodes from volume 12, and then ~episode 7 it goes back to the main storyline with volume 9, and ends at volume 10. volume 11 though, im not too sure...mightve just gotten thrown around everywhere

but i should tell you though, that (well season 1 was ok) the other 2 seasons contain a whole lot of filler and sorta strays alot from the novels
Macko Darlack
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

ZnT OVAs [???] + Non-Aired Final Episode 13

Post by Macko Darlack »

well, I'll use this thread in order not to open another... but... (news for us who also like the anime, but not above the novels):

well, surfing on ZnT official web, wanting to know if PnR DVD had already been released, I had a big surprise when i read:

商品情報:初回限定版DVD VOL.1には兎塚エイジ描き下ろしDVD3巻収納BOX付き
また各巻DVDオリジナルのピクチャードラマも収録!
Vol.4には原作者ヤマグチノボル書き下ろしエピソードを基にしたOVAも収録!
jojo, well, dunno much of the meaning, but since OVA appeared, i guess that each DVD will bring a OVA (plz, someone japanes-reader can tell what it says, plz??). according to the web, there are 7 DVDs by the moment, of which 4 are being selled...

here I leave some images from OVAs

as I said, plz confirm the text in japanese :!:

i also, i hope there won't be too many DVDs, since ZnT had 6, FnK had 6, and now PnR have 7, if not more... and also i remember, dunno if you knew, but they say that PnR doesn't end in Ep.12, but has a 13 episode which was ot aired and had to be put along in the DVDs!! wish someone can T*rR*nt 'em... (plz, if you know of any tr@ck*r having this, comment here :D )

and here's the link of tha official web, for those who think this is a fake :P

Official ZnT

Regards!
Astral Realm

Re: Anime Adaptation

Post by Guest »

When you look at it the anime doesn't completely add up to parts of the novel. Alot of the parts in the novel is missing in the anime. They coulda made more then 12 eps a season if they used alot more of the original work for certain parts, but now they cant use it since they have already passed the event.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”