Printing ZnT

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Printing ZnT

Post by chrnno »

Yep, I am personally surprised when I hear someone is going to do something that takes years... Even if pretty much all important things we must do are projects that would take at very least decades.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well thats life.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Pretty much and don't even get me started on the ones that will take centuries if not milleniums...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Exactly what takes a millenia to finish?!
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Hum... That's a long and complex subject but in short it could be said as people learning not to impose their will upon others. And the millenium is merely an optimistic preview, it will probably take longer than that assuming we are still alive by then.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well I was thinking of physical things though...

Thats more of a human nature kind of thing.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

That's the problem... We think too much of physical things when those are but a reflex of what goes on behind or inside each of us. Doing something physical is easy. The other? Not so much.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well obviously, did you see how long it took for us to agree that being a different color of skin was alright?

Hell it isnt even over yet!
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Over? It's not even halfway yet. And that's being optismistic.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well its in its baby steps.

Thats a bit too optimistic though -__-
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

A small step for a man and a even smaller step for humanity. :lol:
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well we did get to the moon about 151,969 years since the start of our evolution :roll:
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Did you mean a "." isntead of ","?
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

I meant from the homo erectus or Homo sapiens derived from apes....
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

I see then please define evolution because it's hard to know what people mean by it.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”