Volume 2, Chapter 5-Just joined

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

naturesbless
Astral Realm

Volume 2, Chapter 5-Just joined

Post by naturesbless »

Hi there. I've been asked on the IRC channel to help out on the ZnT translation and I said I'd do it. So, here I am. I already DLed the CHINESE raws of volume 1-10. The problem is with being able to read it. No, not me being able to read it, my computer. I will get started on Chapter 5 of Vol 2 as soon as I find out how to read Chinese text on my computer. If you guys could help me out that'll be great and would let me begin TL faster. :D
magus
Astral Realm

Re: Joining the Project

Post by magus »

naturesbless wrote:Hi there. I've been asked on the IRC channel to help out on the ZnT translation and I said I'd do it. So, here I am. I already DLed the CHINESE raws of volume 1-10. The problem is with being able to read it. No, not me being able to read it, my computer. I will get started on Chapter 5 of Vol 2 as soon as I find out how to read Chinese text on my computer. If you guys could help me out that'll be great and would let me begin TL faster. :D
Try NJstar.... Dood :3.

http://www.njstar.com/communicator/
naturesbless
Astral Realm

Post by naturesbless »

lol I did. I'm still getting a few weird symbols...maybe someone could link me to a different DL for ZnT Chinese raws? might be the raw. Or maybe it's part of the story...meh...I better read it a bit first >_>'
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

naturesbless wrote:lol I did. I'm still getting a few weird symbols...maybe someone could link me to a different DL for ZnT Chinese raws? might be the raw. Or maybe it's part of the story...meh...I better read it a bit first >_>'
You may want to get the chinese language pack if you are geeting stuff like ÌÅô....... I don't know where you can get it though, but it should come with XP anyway.
naturesbless
Astral Realm

Post by naturesbless »

Yeah...I'm gonna try that...maybe then it'll work. I just installed the pack. It didn't help at all...Geez, I really want to TL but I can't if I can't even get the words to show up.
gabbytay
Astral Realm

Post by gabbytay »

try using msword because wordpad/notepad doesnt work
ATribeCalledNrb
Astral Realm

Post by ATribeCalledNrb »

Try going to control panel then go to Regional and Language Options. Click on the Languages Tab and make sure that "Install files for East Asian Languages" is checked.
naturesbless
Astral Realm

Post by naturesbless »

MS Word freezes when I try to open ZnT with it. O_O hmm, I'll try something else. And I checked the Region, the East Asian Languages are installed...I think erehwon PMed Ch5 to me...
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

Woah, you finally joined the boards! And you're translating ZnT! :D
naturesbless
Astral Realm

Post by naturesbless »

Dan, more like I will be :P Once I get a working raw...
Christof
Astral Realm

Post by Christof »

Nice! With another translator, hopefully we can finish translating book 2 by end of this year!
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

Christof wrote:Nice! With another translator, hopefully we can finish translating book 2 by end of this year!
How long is book 2?
naturesbless
Astral Realm

Post by naturesbless »

It' about...9 chapters? i think so yea...
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

naturesbless wrote:It' about...9 chapters? i think so yea...
You guys are already half way there then :3
naturesbless
Astral Realm

Post by naturesbless »

Yeap~ that's why he said we might be done by teh end of the year~ :3

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”