Making ZnT wiki navbars more user-friendly?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Const2k
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Making ZnT wiki navbars more user-friendly?

Post by Const2k »

I've recently found out that some ZnT pages lack navigation bars (these "Back-Return-Next" link groups at the bottom of each text page). I've added and reformatted some, and then I suddenly saw "Format/Style guideline"...
It contains page footer in form of "Back-Return-Next", not the current ZnT implementation of "Return-Back-Next".

I think it would be better to:
a) use navbar of former type and
b) change the whole "button" sentence to a hyperlink (not just part of it):
Return to Main Page -> Return to Main Page

Any objections for /me to change them? If none are given in 24 hours from now on, I'll proceed.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

....b ('-' )....

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Delwack
Astral Realm

Post by Delwack »

sounds good to me. I just installed the navi bars about 5 days ago, shamelessly stolen from the MoSH project (no, I have no idea what the code is actually doing, that's probably why it's messed up) when I found I couldn't navigate in ZnT like I could in Suzuharu. Another thing that might be neat to impliment, link the last chapter of each volume with the first of the next (or else perhaps the color illustrations page?). It does continue on after all, the text should probably read Foward to Volume X.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”