Nightly translation project: Volume 8 Chapter 2

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Nightly translation project: Volume 8 Chapter 2

Post by ArchmageXin »

Short entry since I already did another one today.

Chapter 2, Saito’s morning.

RING RING RING RING RING RING!...The Alarm clock rang, and Saito opened his sleepy eyes.

He slowly climbed out the bed.

This is Earth’s Japan, Tokyo and his own family’s two story six rooms home. In his own bedroom. In an instant, he had a strange feeling, an kind of feeling that is difficult to explain.

It is his bedroom! But why is there an sense of unease?

Still half a sleep and half awake, Saito looked at the cat like alarm clock –8:30AM. The sense of unease was melted away, and he screamed, “CRAP!” and flipped out the bed.

Isn’t this time almost late?

Saito leaped down the stairs and reached the first floor, then screamed at his mother who is washing dishes in the kitchen.

“Mother! Why didn’t you wake me?”

“Didn’t I always tell you in the morning you have to get up on your own?”

In that instant, an overwhelming sense of homesickness nearly ran him over.

Look at mother’s back, Saito had an sense of someone seeing an love one long lost, although he see her mother’s shadow everyday, why is there such an overwhelming sense?

But not is not the time to worry about it, it is almost late for school. Saito flew into the living room, put on the school uniform he left there, and then ran back to the kitchen with mother: “I am already late, gotta go mom!” grabbing an piece of toast from the kitchen table, then stuffed into his mouth like a mouse, swallowing as he dash out the door.

Out the family home and straight into the residential streets.

Saito suddenly froze on the spot.

Mother often complained about the House across the streets and their terrible red walls.
Saito took the time to “borrow” a couple fruits from neighbor’s date tree. And the ground near an nearby tree lamp has a vending machine for fruit juice.

The usual and normal scene. Although it is an scene he is used to, but there is an overwhelming sense of longing, filling him with an sense of (untranslated.)

This is third time today he felt this strange.

Saito stood there dumbfounded, unable to come up with a reason for this.

In that moment, someone called him out from behind.

“Saito-san!”

Saito turned around, only to find a black haired girl in their school uniform standing there.

“Siesta!”

There is no mistake, it is really sieasta.

Used to be an maid in the Tristan Academy for Magical Arts, yet now stood there wearing their school uniform.

Sieasta wore the western clothes Saito saw before, giving her a fresh sense of cuteness. Along with the mini-skirt wore by other students, Blue western blouse with an white shirt, along with knee lengthen socks.

What would be Siesta doing in Tokyo?
The story goes on with Saito having an bad day, ranged from slamming into Louise, toss into air by Safforn and Jessica, leashed into a pet by Cattelya, meeting Hentrria in a Limo and I think Tabthia wanted Saito to teach her how to kiss based on a love manual she been reading :mrgreen: I will expound on this further later.
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Nightly translation project: Volume 8 Chapter 2

Post by Dan »

Against my usual principals, I read a little. Anyway, I suppose I could read ahead to the Tabitha kissing part ( :shock: ) if it doesn't really spoil the story.

Good luck with the translation.
ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArchmageXin »

Why is she wearing his school’s uniform?

Althrough he still have some difficult to explain questions, but let’s take care of the first question come to mind. “Why are you dressed like this?”

Siesta returned Saito with a confused look.

“Because me and Mr. Saito go to the same school, isn’t it normal I wear the same uniform?”

Oh, it is so. Saito nodded in understanding. The way she said it seem to be correct, but right now Saito’s head is a little fuzzy, so he can’t really pinpoint what is wrong.

Siesta ran by, grabbing on to Saito’s arm.

“wait wait wait wait”

Siesta’s face turned red, unable to finish her sentence.

“I been waiting for you for a while…I want to go to school together….so..”

“Oh, is that so? Ok, let’s go together.”

Forget it, she is so cute, going together shouldn’t be a problem. Saito dismissed the question that came floating into his head.

“Great!” Sieta smiling and took a step forward. The spring wind flew against her body.

“woa!” The strong wind lifted her short skirt.

The skirt revealed snow-white flesh, causing Saito to pinch his nose in reflex.

“Why, Siesta why are you not wearing any underwear?”

Siesta used her hands to hold down her skirt, shamefully replied, “Because, Because I am not one of those noble born girl, who owns those flowery panties…”

“Japan don’t have any of those nobilities!”

“That is true…”

This is a really strange answer, Saito thought, (untranslated)

It seems everything make sense, yet it appear not does…

Just as the two stood there dumbfound…

Saito was sent flying by a force slamming behind him, instantly collapsed in the ground in front of him.

The person who knocked him down is a peach haired girl. She also had a piece of bread in her mouth and complained at the same time, “Late, Late, I am late!”

The young girl continues her complaints then turned around, stomping Saito several more times with her foot.

“You, You!”

Saito desperately tried to get up.

“Ah, late, really late!!”

The young girl swing her foot again, this time aiming for Saito’s face; Saito collapsed again with a yelp.

“Miss La. Varille!”

Siesta yelled angrily.

“Ah….late, I said we are late!”

The girl that is called La Varille continues to scream late yet at the same time dance on Saito’s fallen body.

Saito lying on the ground, screaming loudly, “If you know you are late, then stop dancing on my body!”

With the scream, the tiny peach haired girl stopped. With her arms around her chest, she stared at Saito and asked, “Where were you staring at? Your face is red!” There is an sense of unease in her voice as she asked.
ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArchmageXin »

This young lady wore the same style of uniform as Siesta’s, Saito’s school uniform. But the way she wore it is different. She kept her tux’s buttons left open, and kept the tie lose, which made her appear to be very loose. But that peach hair and tea colored eyes were indeed Louise.

“Why are you wearing your clothes like that?”

But Louise didn’t even appear to notice Saito’s question.

“Where were you looking at? Speak!”

“It has nothing to do with you!” Just as Saito finished, he was rewarded with Louise’s foot in his face.

“Of course it has to do with me! You are my familiar, So no matter what happens you are only allowed to look at me! If you look at other people, I will teach you an lesson!”

Louise stared at Siesta angrily as she yelled.

“So, so, so when you go stare at the big breasted maid, then it mean serious punishment! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

“What are you joking about?” Saito yelled. He jumped up and grabbed Louise’s shoulder.

“Heh…” Louise yelped sharply as she collapsed on the ground, and Saito landed on top of her, his eyes transfixed to her face.

“You, what are you doing? …you, you plan to attack your master?”

“Correct.”

“Don’t you dare doing anything! I am a noble, you are a commoner!”

“Noble princesses wouldn’t dress like this!”

Saito point at Louise’s (something about an elephant?).

“What, what’s the matter? What do I wear is my own business! You are only an familiar, mind your own business!”

“What familiar? What nobility? What Master? It is not same here! Because we are in Japan!”

Short translation today.
ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArchmageXin »

No translation tonight. Smash Brother brawl with one other guy in a girls dorm right now.

Don't ask why.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Just don't get yourself pregnant.
DeotoxSlayer
Astral Realm

Post by DeotoxSlayer »

ArchmageXin wrote:No translation tonight. Smash Brother brawl with one other guy in a girls dorm right now.

Don't ask why.
I smell a threesome...toob ad it's two guys, and 1 girl...
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

DeotoxSlayer wrote:
ArchmageXin wrote:No translation tonight. Smash Brother brawl with one other guy in a girls dorm right now.

Don't ask why.
I smell a threesome...toob ad it's two guys, and 1 girl...
Threesomes are over-rated, unlike a lass who can easily handle two men at once, it's a little bit more difficult the other way round.

:roll:

Unless you have a freak medical condition that lets you keeps your weapon operating even after you fired your payload. (which is medically impossible due to X certain Z function of the male sexual organ).....

but not like i'm talking about this from personal experience, this is all hypothetical, in case you had the urge to be too greedy one drunken night and blow $200 on two dutch enjokosai....hypothetically speaking of course.

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArchmageXin »

What kind of stupid crap are you posting on my thread??? When I post new translations, no one care, when I post about things other than that, I get comments like this.

That it, no one is getting translations for a week.

P.S Tabitha is pure pownage when you finally get her talking. Her blistering dress down of Saito follow by offer of sex is pwnozr.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

ArchmageXin wrote:What kind of stupid crap are you posting on my thread??? When I post new translations, no one care, when I post about things other than that, I get comments like this.
The translations are suppose to go on the Wiki, and there really isn't anything to say because I don't know about other people, but I'm waiting for Volume 2 to be finished before I start reading the rest. And this is Baka-Tsuki. Going off topic is the right thing to do.
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

I think he's just pissed you guys would say he'd go to a girl's dorm with plans for getting some.

A week...I won't hold it against you if you PM me Tabitha's part of the story.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Nah, he is just annoyed that his translation do not get much attention to and discussion only starts when he posts something that isn't connected.

But again what else you can expect? After all not so many fans would be willing to spoil themselves so much forward so not that many will be reading his translation to begin with...maybe later when the actual translations of ZnT would get pass the 2 and other volumes.

By the way, I have another preview translation for volume 3 chapter 3. Will post it sometime today or maybe tomorrow.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

ArchmageXin wrote:What kind of stupid crap are you posting on my thread??? When I post new translations, no one care, when I post about things other than that, I get comments like this.

That it, no one is getting translations for a week.

P.S Tabitha is pure pownage when you finally get her talking. Her blistering dress down of Saito follow by offer of sex is pwnozr.
haha. sorry Arch, but to be frank you should just publish it on the wiki. :)

not much i can say, i can't read Japanese or Chinese so it's a moot point.

oh well, has this script been ported to the wiki yet? might as well upload these while Arch takes Easter off.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArchmageXin »

Darknemo2000 wrote:Nah, he is just annoyed that his translation do not get much attention to and discussion only starts when he posts something that isn't connected.

But again what else you can expect? After all not so many fans would be willing to spoil themselves so much forward so not that many will be reading his translation to begin with...maybe later when the actual translations of ZnT would get pass the 2 and other volumes.

By the way, I have another preview translation for volume 3 chapter 3. Will post it sometime today or maybe tomorrow.
The concept of a little child constantly doing his obligatory whining and stalking me across two forums amuse me.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

ArchmageXin wrote:
Darknemo2000 wrote:Nah, he is just annoyed that his translation do not get much attention to and discussion only starts when he posts something that isn't connected.

The concept of a little child constantly doing his obligatory whining and stalking me across two forums amuse me.
Oi, both of you, enough. Even if these are play punches, I don't feel like seeing this escalate. Both of you just keep doing what you are doing and drop this topic.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”