Vol 12 chapter 4

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Vol 12 chapter 4

Post by kazesenken »

25% up so far.
hellz
Astral Realm

Re: Vol 12 chapter 4

Post by hellz »

Thanks for doing this, we all really appreciate it ^ ^.
Chiron
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Chiron »

kazesenken wrote:25% up so far.
OMG, i love you (in a non-sexual way :roll: ) i visited the site and saw you just uploaded chapter 3 too :D now i cant wait for Darknemo2000 to finish Vol 11 and read all.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Thanks for translating it for us, we all aprecciate it very much.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kazesenken »

I basically have this chapter done now. Just need to proofread once and will have it up tomorrow.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

What do you plan to do after it?

Need to know as i am finishing with vol 11 so I would know where from I need to start translating. Vol 12 or maybe from vol 13.
lorddago
Kyonist

Post by lorddago »

Darknemo2000 wrote:What do you plan to do after it?

Need to know as i am finishing with vol 11 so I would know where from I need to start translating. Vol 12 or maybe from vol 13.
would be better if you start vol13?? :?
vol12 seems to be like vol5, a short-history that doesn`t keep the main story, also reading the the chapter 7and 8 of vol13, think more people, knowing you "greater speed" 8) would prefer this volume done??? :?
Sicoe
Mikuru's Master

Post by Sicoe »

Thanks kazesenken for translating this.

Its not that big a gap and kazesenken is an active translator so unless he wants it or darknemo has a part you'd really want to translate, I'd prefer darknemo started on volume 13 rather than compete for chapters with kazesenken.
kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kazesenken »

Darknemo, I'm actually going to be quite busy for couple of weeks, so I don't think I will get anything done. It might be best for you to go ahead and do chapter 5. I'll let you know when I have more time. I don't mind doing a chapter or two further in the series later on.
kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kazesenken »

Uploaded.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Thanks for translating it... And jumping through the window in the third floor, Saito should have considered the idea better...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kazesenken »

chrnno wrote:Thanks for translating it... And jumping through the window in the third floor, Saito should have considered the idea better...
Would you have rather tried leaping through the duo of doom? Remember what Louise did to everyone not long ago. :lol:
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

kazesenken wrote:
chrnno wrote:Thanks for translating it... And jumping through the window in the third floor, Saito should have considered the idea better...
Would you have rather tried leaping through the duo of doom? Remember what Louise did to everyone not long ago. :lol:
Hum... Nice point. Now that I think about it he will probably hurt himself less by jumping.
lorddago
Kyonist

Post by lorddago »

Would you have rather tried leaping through the duo of doom? Remember what Louise did to everyone not long ago. :lol:[/quote]
Hum... Nice point. Now that I think about it he will probably hurt himself less by jumping.[/quote]

i believe that the "duo of doom" is far more frightrning than an army of Jörmungand, so jumping is the best option
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

will do chapter 5 sometime. I already started but not much and since I am busy the progress is real slow.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”