New Zero no Tsukaima Light Novels Extra Volume

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Nomebastanteoriginal
Astral Realm

New Zero no Tsukaima Light Novels Extra Volume

Post by Nomebastanteoriginal »

At August 27, with October issue of Monthly Comic Alive, was given an extra volume of Zero no Tsukaima Light Novels written as well by Noboru Yamaguchi.

Is from the same author and illustrator and was to celebrating the aniversary of the magazine or the publisher (I don't read anything of japanese and the google translator doesn't help at all). I only understood from blogs that: or is a crossover, or has spoilers about the past of the stories... nothing else.. :(

Below are 2 or 3 summaries of the book (I didn't find much and most of it was opinions from blogs about it's content..). If anyone could clarify better what is this extra volume about, I would be thankful :D
「ゼロの使い魔 (番外編) 〈過去への箪笥〉」

著/ ヤマグチノボル
イラスト/ 兎塚エイジ レーベル / MF文庫J

27日に発売された月刊コミックアライブ10月号の特別付録として、ヤマグチノボル先生書き下ろし「ゼロの使い魔 番外編〈過去への箪笥〉」が発表されました。
サイトとルイズが魔法の箪笥で過去に行ってしまい、 ルイズのとーちゃん&かーちゃんに出会うお話。 初期の頃の話で人間関係も浅い頃なので、読まなくても全く支障が無い非常に短い内容となってます。

かなり重要な設定を含む内容でファン必読な件【ネタバレ有】

マグチノボル書き下ろし『ゼロの使い魔』短編小冊子
今回の小冊子は、なんとルイズとカリンが同時に登場! 本編ではありえない、クロスオーバーが実現されております!
Isapfe
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: New Zero no Tsukaima Light Novels Extra Volume

Post by Isapfe »

The book is entitled "Wardrobe of the Past" (or more like a chest of drawers).

As per summary, Louise and Saito find a magical wardrobe, through which they go to the Past. There they meet Louise's Mom and Dad whose relationship is still in an early stage, and have to cope with some sort of emergency situation.

Looks lika a promotion for that prequel book about Louise's parents. And we most likely won't ever see it translated either...
chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chrnno »

Well as poke would say hope is the last to die. :D
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Nomebastanteoriginal
Astral Realm

Post by Nomebastanteoriginal »

Thank you very much for the information :D
And it looks like it wasn´t the first, at least exist two more published in early issues of the magazine:

"Louise’s tart" (this one maybe on August 2009 issue)
[img]http://i-a.animepaper.net/thumbnails/he ... um/137286/[animepaper.net]art-height-medium-137286.jpg[/img]
(found a cover too)

and "Tiffania’s worries" (don't have a clue..)
[img]http://i-d.animepaper.net/thumbnails/he ... um/118157/[animepaper.net]art-height-medium-118157.jpg[/img]
chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chrnno »

You know your name is actually very original, I have never seen anyone with it...

Also:
ImageImage
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”