High School DxD (Czech)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

High School DxD (Czech)

Post by Cindynka »

Hello,

so we have another project to start in the Czech language. (Not by me but by another translator which is new to BT so I offered help with the start of the BT page for it :wink: )
I'll post the main page here later, together with the registration page and 1st translated chapter when it will be ready to be official and without the pending tag. :)
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: High School DxD ~ CZ

Post by Nurin »

I thought that you was going to translate this one too... :lol:
Call me Nurin!

Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cindynka »

Nope, not me, but I'll read it though... Idk, I didn't really like the 1st serie of the anime so I wasn't even thinking of tling that at all.

Actually, I was thinking of tling Kikou Shoujou or Monogatari. I just don't have enough time for it right now
Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cindynka »

MAIN + REGISTRATION PAGE + 1st CHAPTER DONE.

So we are asking for removing the pending tag, thanks~

Note: The not-yet-translated parts (as some names of a few chapters) will be translated when the translator will get close to translating the volume.

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”