I finally beat you Dan

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Poke2201
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: I finally beat you Dan

Post by Poke2201 »

onizuka-gto wrote:
Poke2201 wrote:Singapore is a crazy place. You will find something.
Not. Helpful. At. All.

:roll:
I havent been there lol! In all fairness, there are some fun places in EVERY country.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Hum... Isn't "Singapore" and "good place" contradictory? :lol:

Anyway I think I remember something about Singapore Flyer being the the biggest ferris wheel(I think that name is this) in the world... Aside from that I only know Singapure as having a lot of shopping centers... And yes even I was surprised I knew something about SIngapure.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

all I know about singapore is that it's the busiest port in the world
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Setherzam wrote:all I know about singapore is that it's the busiest port in the world
That means that lots of random goods will be around lol.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.

Return to “Commune”