I finally beat you Dan

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: I finally beat you Dan

Post by chrnno »

I find it a lot easier to read... these kind of letters than the written ones? Understood that? Assuming you did... And that does not even takes into account the fact that most people's writings are not very good...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Ah, I have chosen the wrong word I meant printed on paper. ;)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Oh... :o Right... Then... I suppose I agree...

But I do think you should be careful about the size though, if there is only a few paragraphs making them huge will bother a little but won't make much difference if the essay is long and has mostly huge paragraphs your teacher may not pay as much attention in the later ones which could prove fatal.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

I'm surprised this gone on seven pages. don't recall a thread I post gone more than 5.

baka baka baka
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

well, bushy eyes isn't around much these days so there's no helping it
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

b0mb3r wrote:I'm surprised this gone on seven pages. don't recall a thread I post gone more than 5.
But there are some look at the "I ban you thread" or the "Quote of the Day!" tread ;)

Darklor

chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Darklor wrote:
b0mb3r wrote:I'm surprised this gone on seven pages. don't recall a thread I post gone more than 5.
But there are some look at the "I ban you thread" or the "Quote of the Day!" tread ;)
Yeah and they are pretty good ones... I guess that even if 99.99999999% are bs there are a few good ones...
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

I meant to say a "forum thread" I've started going on more than 5 pages. of course I post more than five pages.

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

b0mb3r wrote:I meant to say a "forum thread" I've started going on more than 5 pages. of course I post more than five pages.
There is Daily Accomplishment and History isn't far off.
Onizuka-GTO (Singapore)
Astral Realm

Post by Onizuka-GTO (Singapore) »

Setherzam wrote:well, bushy eyes isn't around much these days so there's no helping it

I heard that. Wait until i get my new internet phone then i show you what my very unbushy eyebrows will do to this thread.

:twisted: :roll:
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Come on you have to take into account the context. Look at the name of thread, how can it possible not turn out like this?
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Onizuka-GTO (Singapore) wrote:
Setherzam wrote:well, bushy eyes isn't around much these days so there's no helping it

I heard that. Wait until i get my new internet phone then i show you what my very unbushy eyebrows will do to this thread.

:twisted: :roll:
What are you doing in Singapore? So you trimmed and twitched you bushy eybrows so that they arent like that anymore? :twisted:

Darklor

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Darklor wrote:
What are you doing in Singapore? So you trimmed and twitched you bushy eybrows so that they arent like that anymore? :twisted:

Goddammit. Forgot baka-tsuki password... stupid phone. Should of configured it before I flew over...

As for what I'm doing in singapore, I'm entired to a holiday or two! Visit family friends! Not like I'm working or anything....anymore....like..work.... *sob*

Well screw this! I'm in singapore for a month, (cos it cost the same as two weeks so wth!)

Anyone know a good place in singapore to visit tell me! Practically sweatin and rotting like a neet att my aunties place.... :roll: :roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Singapore is a crazy place. You will find something.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Poke2201 wrote:Singapore is a crazy place. You will find something.
Not. Helpful. At. All.

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Commune”