Just for Fun: Bidirectional Multi-passes of Google Translate

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Just for Fun: Bidirectional Multi-passes of Google Translate

Post by larethian »

I ran my recent blog review through Google Translate to Japanese. Surprisingly, it was pretty accurate (~ 80 to 90 percent accuracy, if one applies common sense and try to make sense of the nonsensical and ambiguous parts). I find this to be of pretty high accuracy as compared to Japanese to English, which can be total garbage at times, especially when the Machine translation seems to spit out shit grammar and fragmented sentences in English, but somehow in the other direction, it is more careful with Japanese grammar and sentence structure (in a comparative sense).

Just for fun, I ran the translation back and forth several times. Here's a section of the text:

Original:
Before I start the review proper, everyone knows what an Otaku (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otaku) is, but what on earth is a Riajuu? In the most simplistic sense, Riajuu can be taken to be the opposite of Otaku, and has yet to be clearly defined in the Western otaku culture’s lexicon. In summary from the Japanese wiki, the word Riajuu (リア充, made up of a combination of the word ‘real life’, and ‘fulfilling’), which can be used as both a noun or na-adjective, generally refers to a person who is leading a fulfilling real life, very much different from an Otaku, who spends most, if not all, of his time in the 2D world. The definition is pretty wide by itself and it can be taken to mean that a person has a social life, hangs out with people who do normal things like karaoke and movies, participating in club activities, listen to Jpop rather than anison (anime songs), capable of communicating with members of the opposite gender (maybe even to the extent of having a girl/boyfriend), etc. In my personal opinion, I think both the words Otaku and Riajuu take things to the extreme, and I believe most of us who are interested in the Japanese otaku and moe culture fall somewhere in between, rather than on the edges of the classification. To help you determine how much of an Otaku, and how much of a Riajuu you are, Fujimi Shobou has actually a checklist posted on their promotional site for this novel.
Pass 1 (E->J):
私はレビューは、適切な開始する前に、誰もがオタク(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otaku)が何であるか知っていますが、どのような地球上では、Riajuuです?最も単純な意味で、Riajuuはオタクの反対であると考えることができる、とはまだはっきりと西洋オタク文化の語彙で定義する必要があります。日本のウィキからの要約では、名詞またはNA -形容詞の両方として使用できる単語Riajuuは(リア充、単語'本物の'の組み合わせで構成される、と"充実")、、一般的に指し充実した生活をリードしている人、2Dの世界で彼の時間の、すべての最も費やしている、場合ではないオタク、と非常に異なる。定義は、それ自体がかなり広いですし、それは人が社会生活を持っていることを意味するとすることができる、クラブ活動に参加し、カラオケや映画のような普通のことを行う人々と出ハング、(アニメソング)アニソンではなく、JPOPを聞く、反対の性別(多分女​​の子/ボーイフレンドを持つことの程度に)、等私の個人的な考えでのメンバーと通信することができる、私は言葉オタクとRiajuu両方が極端に物事を考え、そして私はのほとんどを信じて日本のオタクと萌え文化に興味を持っている私たちは、むしろ分類のエッジではなく、間のどこかに落ちる。あなたがどれだけオタクの、そしてどれだけあなたがいるRiajuuのを判断するために、富士見書房は実際にこの小説のための彼らのプロモーションサイトに掲載のチェックリストを持っています。
Pass 2 (J->E):
My review is appropriate before you start, everyone is geek (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otaku) what I know, what on earth is Riajuu? In the simplest sense, Riajuu can be thought of as the opposite of geek, and must be defined clearly in the vocabulary of Western culture geek yet. Summary from Wiki Japanese, NA or a noun - Riajuu words that can be used both as an adjective (charging rear, consisting of a combination of 'real life' word, "rich"), full points in general who is leading the life of his time in the world of 2D, has spent most of all, if geeks are not very different. Definition, is fairly broad in itself, it can be to mean that you have a social life of people to participate in club activities, hang out with people doing ordinary things like movies and karaoke (Anime Song) instead of anime, listening to JPOP, the opposite sex (to the extent of having a / possibly boyfriend girl child), it is possible to communicate with members in my personal opinion, etc. I think both things are extremely Riajuu word geek, and I have an interest in us and moe otaku culture in Japan believe the most, not the edge of the classification rather, somewhere between fall into. How much you geek, to determine how much you are in the Riajuu and 富士見書房 has published a checklist of their promotional site for the actual novel.
Pass 3 (E->J):
あなたが開始する前に私のレビューが適切であるか、誰もがRiajuu地球上に何であるか私が知っているオタク(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otaku)、ですか。最も単純な意味で、Riajuuはオタクの反対として考えることができます、そして、まだ西洋文化のオタクの語彙で明確に定義されている必要があります。 Wikiの日本語、NAや名詞から要約 - 両方形容詞、の人生を導いている一般的なフルポイント('本物の'という言葉、"金持ち"の組み合わせから成る、背面の充電)として使用できるRiajuuの言葉オタクは非常に異なっていない場合、2Dの世界で彼の時間は、、すべてのほとんどを費やしてきました。定義は、それ自体でかなり大まかなもの、それは、あなたがJPOPを聞いて、、クラブ活動への参加、映画や代わりにアニメのカラオケ(アニメソング)のような普通のことをやって人とたむろして人々の社会生活を持っていることを意味することができます異性が(/多分ボーイフレンドの女の子の子供を持つの程度に)、それは私の個人的な意見でメンバーと通信することが可能である、等私は両方のものが非常にRiajuu単語オタクだと思う、と私は私達と萌えに興味を持っている日本のオタク文化はどこか秋の間に、むしろ分類のエッジ、ほとんどないと信じています。あなたがRiajuuにいるどれだけ決定するためにどのくらいのオタク、そして富士见书房実際の小説のための彼らのプロモーションサイトのチェックリストを公開しています。
Pass 4 (J->E):
My review is appropriate before you start your geek I know what everyone on the planet Riajuu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otaku), Do. In the simplest sense, Riajuu can be thought of as the opposite of a nerd, and it must have been clearly defined yet in the vocabulary of Western culture geek. The Japanese Wiki, and the summary from Noun NA - both adjectives, general full point has led to life (the word 'real', "the rich" consisting of a combination of the charge on the back) can be used as a Riajuu word geek if not very different from his time in the world of 2D, has spent most of all. Definition, the rough pretty in itself, it is listening to JPOP you to participate in club activities, karaoke anime instead of movies and (Anime Song), hang out with people doing ordinary things like the isomers can mean that you have a social life of people and (to the extent of having a child girl boyfriend / Maybe), it can communicate with members personal opinion of me possible, etc. I think the word nerd thing very Riajuu both Japanese otaku culture and I are interested in Moe and we will fall somewhere between the edge of the classification rather hardly believe. How many geeks have to decide how much you have to Riajuu, has published a checklist of their promotional site for the actual novel and Fuji 见书 Store.
Pass 5 (E->J):
もし私が、地球Riajuu(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otaku)で何が皆知っていますかあなたのオタクを開始する前に私のレビューが適切です。最も単純な意味で、Riajuuはオタクの反対として考えることができます、そして、それは明らかに西洋文化オタクの語彙でまだ定義されている必要があります。日本のウィキ、およびNoun NAから要約 - 両方形容詞は、一般的なフルポイントが生命(背面の電荷の組み合わせで構成される"豊かな"、という言葉"本当の")につながっているがRiajuuの単語として使用することができます。オタクは、2Dの世界で自分の時間と非常に異なっていない場合はすることはすべてのほとんどを費やしてきました。定義、かなり自分自身でラフ、それはクラブ活動、カラオケアニメではなく、映画や(アニメソング)、異性体のような普通のことをやって人とハングアウトに参加することをJPOPを聴いているとあなたがの社会生活を持っていることを意味することができます人と(多分子の女の子のボーイフレンド/を持つことの程度には)、それは可能私のメンバーの個人的な意見と通信できる、などが私は単語オタクの事は非常に日本のオタク文化の両方をRiajuu思うし、私は萌えに興味があると我々はなります分類のエッジの間のどこかに落ちるのではなく、ほとんど信じていません。どのように多くのオタクは、実際の小説と富士见书ストアのための彼らのプロモーションサイトのチェックリストを公開して、あなたがRiajuuする必要がどの程度を決定する必要があります。
Pass 6 (J->E):
If I, Riajuu Earth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otaku) is appropriate for my review before you begin your geek what do you know everyone. In the simplest sense, Riajuu can be thought of as the opposite of a nerd, and it must have already been defined clearly in the vocabulary of Western culture geek. Japanese wiki, and a summary from Noun NA - both adjectives, common life full point (which is a combination of a charge back "the rich", the word "real") that has led to the Riajuu can be used as a word. Geek, if you are not very different from his time in a 2D world that has spent most of all. Defined, rough on its own rather, it is clubs, not the karaoke anime, movies and (Anime Song), and listening to JPOP to participate to hang out with people doing ordinary things such as the isomer People can sense that you have a social life (to the extent of having a boyfriend / girl is multi-molecular), it can communicate with the members of my personal opinion can I'm a nerd and not a word I think it Riajuu both very Japanese otaku culture, I am interested in Moe and we are not falling somewhere between the edges of the classification will be most do not believe. How many geeks, the public checklist of their promotional site for the actual novel and Fuji 见书 store, you must decide how much you need to Riajuu.
I really LOL hard at some of the translations. As can be seen, I'm quite bored. Anyway, from my findings, E->J >>> J->E. All hell breaks lose when we translate Japanese to English using a machine.
rpapo
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Just for Fun: Bidirectional Multi-passes of Google Trans

Post by rpapo »

larethian wrote:All hell breaks lose when we translate Japanese to English using a machine.
Apart from the huge difference in grammar between English and Japanese, a translating program for Japanese to English must deal with two very big difficulties: first, parsing the text into words, and second, the huge variety of homonyms in Japanese. No perfect parser exists for Japanese text (to my knowledge), and even after you've broken the sentences up into what is hopefully the correct set of words, and maybe even the correct parts of speech, a translator program has the problem of choosing the correct (or at least reasonable) translations for the individual words, and some homonym sets comprise words with vastly different meanings.

It only gets worse when the text uses more kana than usual, or it is slurred or colloquial speech. The best results come from very formal, by the book Japanese using the kanji symbols wherever possible. "Best results" can still be quite poor, though.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Just a guess like that, but I suppose it's just like Chinese. The words ABC can be interpreted AB-C or A-BC, so it must create confusion, I guess.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
rpapo

Post by rpapo »

kira0802 wrote:Just a guess like that, but I suppose it's just like Chinese. The words ABC can be interpreted AB-C or A-BC, so it must create confusion, I guess.
I suppose Japanese is slightly easier, in the sense that when you see a kanji followed by a series of kana, if those kana form a valid verbal conjugation for the kanji root, you can identify the word quite well. If all you have is kana, it can get very messy.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

rpapo wrote:If all you have is kana, it can get very messy.
I think that should be the issue here.

Luckily for Japanese, unlike Chinese, which are all characters that can be taken in many ways depending on the places where you live, there aren't too much interpretations to make for kanji+kanas around.

Anyone wants to take a piece of, let's say, Shana, and pass it many times in the Google-Translate machine?
Kira0802

Doraneko
Project Translator

Post by Doraneko »

rpapo wrote:If all you have is kana, it can get very messy.
It would be interesting to know how well the machine translators can handle Korean. The language incorporates Kanji into itself like Japanese, but only use hangul (Korean version of kana) to represent them.
kira0802 wrote:Anyone wants to take a piece of, let's say, Shana, and pass it many times in the Google-Translate machine?
Original (J)
Spoiler! :
 坂井悠二は、怪物に喰われつつあった。
 それは、日常からわずか五分の距離。

突然、炎が視界を満たした。
 レストランや飲み屋の立ち並ぶ繁華街、そこに流れ、悠二を混じらせていた雑踏、全てを染めていた夕日が強く揺らいだかのような……澄みつつも不思議と深い赤の、炎が。
 その最初の瞬間、悠二は、
「え」
 とただそれだけしか言えなかった。
 驚き戸惑ううちに、ひたすら異常な光景の中に、悠二は孤立していた。
 周りを壁のように囲み、その向こうを霞ませる陽炎の歪み。
 足元に火の線で書かれる、文字とも図形ともつかない奇怪な紋章。
 歩みの途中、不自然な体勢で、瞬き一つせずピタリと静止する人々。
「…………?」
 悠二は呆然と、自分を取り巻くこれらを眺める。
 常人が取る当然の反応として、これは悪趣味な夢だと思い込もうとする、その現実逃避が、雑踏の真中に降ってきたものによって粉々に砕かれた。
「っな!?」
 その何かが着地する衝撃で悠二は目覚め、そして見た。
 降ってきた何かが、雑踏の真中にそびえている、
 奇妙なもの……いや、その形や、元になったものは知っているが、それがどうしてそんな風になっているのかが理解できない、そんなもの。
 一つは、マヨネーズのマスコットキャラそっくりな三頭身の人形。
 もう一つは、有髪無髪のマネキンの首を固めた玉。
 いずれも人の身の丈の倍はあった。
(……なんの、冗談だよ……?)
 それが悠二の率直な感想だった。もはや悪夢さえ通り越した、まったく馬鹿な眺めだった。
 しかし、それらは現に、目の前にいた。
 その怪物たち、人形が巨体を揺り動かしてはしゃぎながら、耳まで裂けるように、
 首玉がけたたましい声を幾重にも重ねて、横一線にぱっくりと、
 口を開けた。
 途端に、止まっていた人々が猛烈な勢いで燃え上がった。それは、彼らに囲まれる悠二を焼くこともなく。熱さも感じさせない、しかし異常に明るい、炎。
 この中で、悠二は麻痺するように立ち尽くしていた。
 ただ、見ている。
 こんな出来事の中で、それ以外に何ができるというのか。
 その、半ば虚ろになった瞳に、映る。
 燃える人々の炎の先端が、細い糸のようになって宙へと伸び、怪物たちの口の中に吸い込まれていくのが。
 その内にある人々は、服も焦げず肌も爛れない。しかし、怪物たちに吸われるにつれ、炎に揺らぐ姿が、だんだんと輪郭をぼやけさせ、薄れ……そして、小さくなっていく。
 燃える炎も、中にある人も。
 最初はキャンプファイヤーほどの大きさだったものが、すぐに焚き火ほどになり、さらに松明から蝋燭の灯ほどへと、小さく、小さく……。
 悠二は、その炎が吸われていく様を放心して見ていた。
 見るうちに、まばらに点る灯の中に一人、ぽつん、と取り残されているように立っている。
 そんな彼の姿に怪物が二人して、ようやく気付いた。
 人形が首だけをぐるりと回し、傾げた。
「ん~? なんだい、こいつ」
 悠二は、その子供っぽい声が、自分を指していることに気付くのに数秒かかった。
「……あ」
 と間抜けな声を上げる悠二を、可愛いマスコットキャラの、しかし巨大な瞳が睨んでいる。
 いつしか首玉も丸ごと向き直っていた、真中にぱっくりと開いた口から、女の声で言う。
「さあ? 御〝徒〟では……ないわね」
「でも、封絶の中で動いてるよ」
「〝ミステス〟……それも飛びっきりの変り種ということかしら。久しぶりの嬉しいお土産ね。ご主人様もお喜びになられるわ」
「やったぁ、僕たち、お手柄だ!!」
 人形が、ズシン、と粗雑な作りの大足を一歩、踏み出した。元の形がユーモラスなだけに巨体ではしゃぎ、耳元まで裂けた口でニタリと笑う様は、おぞ気を誘う不気味さを持っていた。
「じゃ、さっそく……」
 巨大な人形が悠二に向かって、地を揺るがし、走り寄って来る。土管ほどもある腕を、ぬうっ、とさし伸ばして、
「……あ、あ……?」
 パニックを起こして騒ぐには、目の前に迫るものはあまりに異常で、圧倒的過ぎた。悠二に出来たのは、せいぜい後ずさるくらいだった。
 しかし、その一歩を下がる間さえ与えてくれない。
 悠二は視界を覆うような掌に、腹を乱暴につかまれた。その暴力の衝撃がスイッチとなったかのように、全身にようやく恐怖の震えが湧きあがってくる。
「……う! うわ……」
 もう、何をするにも遅すぎた。
 持ち上げられ、振り回され、そして、
 その行く先は、自分を軽く一呑みにできる……頭半分を切って開けられたような大口。
 絶叫すら上げられない。
 目を見開いて、冷や汗をびっしりとかいて、ただこの光景に翻弄されているだけ。
1: J to E
Spoiler! :
Yuji Sakai is a monster was being eaten.
It is just five minutes from the everyday.

Suddenly, flames filled the view.
Lined with restaurants and bars downtown, the flow there, the crowd was let 混Jira Yuji, as if the sun was shaken strongly dyed deep red and everything ... no wonder being clear, is flame.
First moment, contingency,
"Eh"
That's it and not say only.
Within bewildered surprise, in the unusual spectacle intently, Yuji was isolated.
Wrap around like a wall, beyond that the distortion of shimmer mist.
Written in a line of fire at your feet, you'd never grotesque emblem with letters and shapes.
During the walk in an unnatural posture, and still people without a single blink Pitari.
"... ...?"
Yuji is dazed, they overlook the surrounding me.
Ordinary person takes for granted as a reaction, and that is a dream 思I込Mou sick, the escapism that was crushed to pieces by falling in the middle of the crowd came.
"A Tsu?"
Yuji in shock that something woke up land, and saw.
Something has been falling, which rises in the middle of the crowd,
Strange thing ... No, and its shape is based on what I know now, I can not understand why such that it looks like it with us.
One is very much like a doll's body triceps mascot character of the mayonnaise.
Another mannequin head of hair cemented ball 有髪 no.
Both times there was a tall person.
(What's ..., it's a joke ...?)
Yuji impression that it was candid. Even past nightmares anymore, was looking quite stupid.
However, they actually had in front of me.
Monsters that have rocked the huge body puppets with hilarity, to avoid ears,
Repeatedly over and over again the sound of screaming ball neck, and biting into a horizontal line,
Agape.
As soon, people like wildfire blazed had stopped. It is surrounded Yuji without burning them. Heat does not feel well, but unusually bright flame.
In this, Yuji was standing to paralysis.
Just looking.
In this event, or anything else that can.
Their eyes were hollow in the middle and moves.
The tip of the flame of burning people, it extends into the air like a slender thread, but the will is drawn into the mouth of their monster.
In which people, even skin 爛Renai 焦Gezu clothes. However, as sucked into monsters, the figure fluctuates flame, let more and more blurred outlines, fade ... ... and become smaller.
Also flame of fire, some people inside.
What was initially the size of a campfire, bonfire will soon enough, enough to light a candle from the torch further, smaller, smaller ....
Yuji had to watch as we sucked the policy of the flame.
Within view, one in the lights burn in the sparse pile kT which has been left standing in the.
People have such a monster in his appearance, finally realized.
Turn round the neck just dolls, 傾Geta.
"~ I? Dai What, this guy"
Yuji is a childish voice that takes seconds to realize that the points themselves.
"... There"
Yuji stupid to raise the voice of the cute mascot character, but is looking into the eyes huge.
Jade was also entirety 向Ki直Tsu unawares neck, mouth open and biting into the middle, say in a woman.
"Well?" 御徒 "It's not in ..."
"But I'll move in absolute seal"
"" Misutesu "... wonder that the novelty of it mighty well. I am a souvenir of a long time. I also like that if your husband with joy"
"A did, us, but credit to us!"
Dolls, thunk, one step of the cruft and Dazu, took. Humorous romp in bulk only to the original shape, like to laugh and Nitari mouth ear is torn, had the eerie feel invited to ozone.
"Well, immediately ..."
Yuji towards the giant puppet, shaking the earth, and come running by. Land Management is also about the arms, I can sew, you are stretched and
"... There, there ...?"
To make noise causing panic, those close to the front of too unusual, too overwhelming. The contingency could, it was at best just stand back.
However, even while Kurenai give them a step down.
Cover the emergency, the palm-like view, grabbed wildly in the stomach. As if that was the switch and the impact of violence, terror spring to mind are finally shaking the body.
"... Sold! Wow ..."
The other, too late to do anything.
Lifted, the mercy and
Its destination can be a light to drink like a large pierced his ... half off his head.
Not be increased even scream.
With eyes open, and write a cold sweat closely, only just at the mercy of this sight.
2: E to J
Spoiler! :
雄二酒井食べれていたモンスターです。
それは日常からわずか5分です。

突然、炎のビューを満たした。
太陽が強く染めの深い赤と、すべてを振盪したかのようにそこに流れ、レストラン、バーなどの繁華街が並んで、観客は、let混Jiraという裕司だった...明確であることも不思議では、炎です。
最初の瞬間、不測の事態、
"え"
それはこれだけですとだけ言って。
当惑驚きの中で、熱心に珍しい光景で、雄二が単離された。
きらめくミストの歪みそれを超えて、壁のようにラップアラウンド。
あなたの足元に火の行に書いたように、文字や形を持つグロテスクなエンブレムことがなかった。
単一の点滅Pitariなし不自然な姿勢での散歩、そしてまだ人々の間に。
"... ...?"
雄二がボーッとされ、彼らは周囲の私を見落とす。
反応として当然普通の人がかかり、それは思私込病気の覚書、群衆の真ん中に落ちることによって粉々に破砕された現実逃避が来た夢です。
"津?"
雄二はショックで何かが土地を目が覚めた、と見ている。
何かは、群衆の真ん中に上昇する、低下している
奇妙なこと...なぜそれが私達とそれのように見えることなどない、と、その形状は私が今知っていることに基づいて、私が理解することはできません。
一つは、マヨネーズの人形の体の上腕三頭筋のマスコットキャラクターに非常によく似ている。
毛硬ボールの別のマネキンの頭部有髪がない。
回とも背の高い人があった。
(機能...、それは冗談...?)だ
それは率直だったこと裕二が印象。であっても過去の悪夢はもう、かなり愚かな探していた。
しかし、彼らは実際に私の目の前にいた。
耳を避けるために、楽しい気分で巨大な体の人形を揺るがしたているモンスター、
ボールネックを叫ぶ、そして水平線にかむ音を繰り返し何度も繰り返し、
アガペ。
とすぐに、野火のブレーズのような人々が停止していた。それはそれらを燃やすことなく、裕二を囲まれています。熱は体の具合が良いが、異常に明るい炎はありません。
これでは、雄二は麻痺に立っていた。
見ているだけ。
このイベント、またはことができる何で。
彼らの目は、真ん中と移動に中空であった。
燃える人々の炎の先端が、それは細い糸のような空気中に拡張しますが、意志はその怪物の口の中に描かれています。
どの人でも、皮膚烂恋愛焦閣足の服で。しかし、モンスターに吸い込ま、図では、より多くの輪郭をぼかした、フェードを聞かせ、火炎を変動... ...と小さくなる。
火災のまた炎、内側に何人かの人々。
当初はキャンプファイヤーのサイズだったもの、たき火はすぐに十分な、十分なトーチさらに、より小さい、より小さいからろうそくを点灯することになります....
我々は炎の政策を吸い込まとして裕司は見ていた。
ビュー内で、ライトの1つは、パッケージに放置された疎パイルぽに焼く。
人々はついに実現、彼の出現でそのようなモンスターを持っている。
、首だけ人形を丸める倾下駄を回します。
"〜私?大何、この男"
雄二はその点自身の実現に数秒かかった子供っぽい声です。
"... ...ない"
かわいいマスコットキャラクターの声を上げる裕司愚かな、しかし巨大な目に探しています。
ジェイドはまた全体だった真ん中にオープンし、痛烈な向基文直津いつしか首、口の中には、女性で言う。
"うーん?"御徒"それはではない..."
"しかし、私は絶対的なシールに移っていきます"
""Misutesuは"... ...強大なだけでなく、それの目新しさはないかと思う。私は長い時間のお土産です。ご主人の喜びを持つなら、私もそれが好き"
"私たちにそう、私達が、信用!"
人形、サンク、汚物と大足の一歩は、かかりました。滑稽なだけ元の形状に一括で楽勝、笑うこととNitariの口の耳が裂けているように、不気味なはオゾンに招か感じていた。
"まあ、すぐに..."
大地を揺るがす巨大な人形に向かって祐司、、およびで駆けつける。土地の管理も腕については、私が縫うことができる、あなたがストレッチされています
"... ...そこでは、そこに...?"
それらの近くにあまりにも圧倒的な、あまりにも珍しいの前面に、ノイズの原因パニックを行うに。不測の事態は、それが最高の状態でちょうどバックスタンドだった可能性があります。
さえながら、しかし、紅はそれらのステップを与える。
緊急事態をカバーする、ビュー、手のひらのように、胃の中に乱暴につかみ。それが頭にスイッチや暴力、テロのバネの影響であるかのように最終的に体を交わしている。
"...販売!Wow ..."
その他、何かをするには遅すぎる。
慈悲は、持ち上げ、
その先には大きなが彼を貫いたように飲みに光することができます...彼の頭から半分。
さえ悲鳴を上げることができない。
開いた目で、そしてこの光景のなすがままにのみだけ、密接に冷たい汗を書く。
3: J to E
Spoiler! :
Yuji Sakai is a monster that was eating.
It is just 5 minutes from the everyday.

Deep-dyed red and the sun is strong, as if it flows into all the shaking, restaurants, and bars lined the downtown audience, it was Yuji Jira also be a clear mix let ... wonder is the flame.
The first moment, the unexpected,
"Eh"
It is simply that's it.
In a surprise embarrassment, not something you see every day hard, Yuji was isolated.
Distortion of sparkling mist over it, wrap around like a wall.
As I wrote at the feet of your line of fire, had not a grotesque emblem with the letters and shapes.
No walk in an unnatural position Pitari single flash, and still among the people.
"...?"
Yuji has been in a daze, they overlook the surrounding me.
Course takes the average person as a reaction, it is included 思私 memorandum of disease, a dream came escapism crushed to pieces by falling in the middle of the crowd.
"One?"
Yuji woke up in shock to some land, and have seen.
Something is up in the middle of the crowd, which reduced
Such a strange thing ... it looks like it's not us and why it and shape it based on what I know now, I can understand that.
One is very similar to the mascot of the triceps of the body of the doll's mayonnaise.
有髪 no different mannequin head hair ball hard.
Both times there was a tall man.
(Function ... it's a joke ...?)
It was striking that frankly, Yuji. Even nightmares of the past anymore, was looking pretty silly.
However, they were actually in front of me.
To avoid ear, which rocked the dolls monster huge in heart,
Shout the ball neck, repeating the sound bite over and over again on the horizon, and
Agape.
As soon as people had stopped blazed like wildfire. It does not burn them, and is surrounded by an emergency. Although the heat feel well, there is no brighter than fire.
In this, Yuji stood paralyzed.
Just looking.
This event, or anything that can be.
Their eyes were hollow in the middle and moving.
The tip of the flame of burning people, but it extends into the air like a slender thread, the doctor is drawn into the mouth of the monster.
In every person, focusing on love 烂 Foot skin clothes. However, the monster sucked in the figure, the more blurred outlines, let the fading variation becomes smaller and the flame ....
What was originally the size of the campfire, bonfire will soon enough, even enough torch, less than, the candles will be lit from a smaller ....
Y. We have a policy of fire sucked was seeing.
In view, one of the light is burning a pile ぽ the package was left loose.
People are finally realizing that with such a monster in his appearance.
Turn the doll just round the neck 倾 clogs.
"I ~? Dahe, this guy"
Yuji is a childish voice takes seconds to realize that the point itself.
"... Not"
Yuji silly raise a cute mascot, a giant eye looking into though.
Jade is also open in the middle was a whole, based on sentence for biting the neck 直津 unawares, in the mouth, the women say.
"Well?" 御徒 "It is not ..."
"But I will move to an absolute seal"
"" Misutesu is "... not only powerful, I think the novelty of it. I am a souvenir of the time. If you have the pleasure of your husband, I love it"
"So to us, but we trust!"
Dolls, thunk, and the step of Dazu filth took. Romp at once humorous as the original shape, so that the torn ear and laughing mouth Nitari, spooky felt invited into the ozone.
"Well, now ..."
Yuji toward a huge doll shake the earth, and the rush by. For the management arm of land that I can sew, you are stretching
"... There, there ...?"
Them too close to overwhelming, too rare to front, in order to cause panic in the noise. Unforeseen circumstances, it was likely just stand back while it is the best.
Even while, however, those steps will give you red.
To cover the emergency, the view, like a palm, grabbing wildly in the stomach. Violence and switch it on the head, and finally signed a body as if the influence of the spring of terrorism.
"... Sold! Wow ..."
Others, too late to do anything.
Mercy, lift,
Before it can be light pierced through him like a big drink half of his head ....
Can not even scream.
Open eyes, as only the mercy of this scene and closely cold sweat.
4: E to J
Spoiler! :
雄二酒井食べていたモンスターです。
それは日常からわずか5分です。

突然、炎のビューを満たした。
それはすべての揺れ、レストランに流入するかのように根っからの赤と太陽が、強いです、そしてバーがダウンタウンの聴衆を並んで、それは雄二JIRAはまた明確なミックスさせるものだった...不思議は炎です。
最初の瞬間、予期しない、
"え"
それはそれだと単純です。
驚きの恥ずかしさではなく、あなたが難しい毎日見るもので、雄二が単離された。
それ以上のスパークリングミストの歪み、壁のようにラップアラウンド。
私は火のあなたのラインの足元に書いたように、文字や形を持つグロテスクなエンブレムがないていた。
不自然な位置Pitariシングルフラッシュ無し散歩、そしてまだ人々の間。
"...?"
雄二がボーッとしてきた、彼らは周囲の私を見落とす。
コー​​スの反応として、それは病気の思私覚書を含まれている平均的な人を取る、夢は群集の真ん中に落ちることによってバラバラに押しつぶさ現実逃避が来た。
"One?"
雄二は、いくつかの土地への衝撃で目が覚めた、と見てきました。
何かが減少いる、群衆の真ん中で最高です。
このような奇妙なこと...それは私たちではないように見えると、なぜそれと私が今知っていることに基づいて、それを形作る、私はそれを理解することができます。
一つは、人形のマヨネーズの体の上腕三頭筋のマスコットと非常によく似ています。
有髪ハードがない別のマネキンの頭部の毛のボール。
そこに両方の​​時間は、背の高い男だった。
(ファンクション...それは冗談だ...?)
それは裕二、その率直に印象的した。もはや過去のさえ悪夢は、かなり愚かな探していた。
しかし、彼らは私の目の前で実際にあった。
中心部にある巨大な人形のモンスターを揺るがした耳を、避けるために、
地平線に何度も繰り返しサウンドバイトを繰り返し、ボールネックを叫ぶ、と
アガペ。
とすぐに人々が止まっていたとして、野火のように燃え上がった。それは、それらを焼くことはなく、緊急に囲まれています。熱がよく感じているが、火災よりも明るくはない。
この中で、雄二は麻痺立っていた。
見ているだけ。
このイベント、またはすることができるもの。
彼らの目は真ん中の空洞と動いていた。
燃える人々の炎の先端が、それは細い糸のように空中に伸びる、医師は、怪物の口の中に描かれています。
すべての人に、愛烂フット皮膚の服を中心に。しかし、図に吸い込まモンスター、より多くの輪郭をぼかしたは、フェージング変動が小さくなり、火炎ができます....
火災のまた炎、内側に何人かの人々。
もともとはキャンプファイヤーの大きさだったか、たき火はすぐに十分な、さらに十分なトーチ、未満、キャンドルが小さいから点灯されるだろう....
Y.は、我々は、火災吸い込まの政策を見ていたしました。
ビューでは、光の一つは、山を燃やしているぽパッケージが緩んでいた。
人々は最終的に彼の出現でそのようなモンスターとのことを実現しています。
ちょうど首倾下駄を丸める人形を回してください。
"私は?大河、この男〜を"
雄二は、子供じみた声がそのポイント自体の実現に数秒かかったです。
"... ...ない"
雄二は愚かなかわいいマスコット、しかし中に探して巨大な目を上げる。
ジェイドは、中央にもオープンしています直津いつしか、口の中で、女性は言う首をかむための文に基づいて、全体れました。
"うーん?"御徒"それはない..."
"しかし、私は絶対的なシールに移動します"
""Misutesuは"...強力なだけでなく、私はそれの目新しさを思う。私は時間のお土産です。あなたが夫の喜びを持っている場合、私はそれを愛して"
"だから私たちに、私たちは信頼して!"
人形、サンク、そして大足汚物のステップがかかりました。引き裂かれた耳と笑う口のNitariは、不気味なオゾンに招待感じたように、元の形状として一度ユーモラスで回る。
"さて、今..."
巨大な人形に向かって雄二は、地球、とでラッシュを振る。私は縫うことができる土地の管理アームでは、ストレッチされています
"... ...そこでは、そこに...?"
彼らはあまりにもノイズにパニックを引き起こすために、フロントにあまりにも稀な、圧倒的に近い。それが最善のときに予期しない状況では、それは可能性が高いだけで戻って立っていた。
しながらも、しかし、それらの手順は、赤のようになります。
手のひらのような緊急時、ビューを、カバーに、胃の中に乱暴につかむ。暴力と頭でそれを切り替えて、そして最終的にテロの春の影響かのように身体を締結した。
"...販売!Wow ..."
何かをするには遅すぎるその他、。
慈悲、リフト、
それは彼の頭の大きな飲み物の半分が好きな彼を介して光をピアスする前に....
さらに叫ぶことはできない。
唯一のこのシーンの慈悲と密接に冷たい汗のような目を見開い、。
5. J to E
Spoiler! :
Yuji Sakai is a monster was eating.
It is just 5 minutes from the everyday.

It shakes all-wool red and the sun as if entering the restaurant, is strong, the audience lined the downtown bars, and it was a JIRA Yuji well-defined mix to wonder ... The flame.
The first moment, an unexpected
"Eh"
It is simple and that's it.
Embarrassment rather than a surprise, not hard to see you every day, Yuji was isolated.
Further distortion of the sparkling mist, wrapped around like a wall.
As I wrote at the feet of your line of fire was not a grotesque emblem with the letters and shapes.
No single flash Pitari unnatural walking positions, and still among the people.
"...?"
Yuji has been in a daze, they overlook the surrounding me.
As a reaction course, it takes the average person that includes a memorandum 思私 of the disease, the escapist dream came crushed by falling apart in the middle of the crowd.
"One?"
Yuji is awakened by the impact of some of the land, and we've seen.
What has decreased is the highest in the middle of the crowd.
Such a strange thing ... and it looks like we do not, based on what I now know why it shape it, I can understand it.
One is very similar to the mascot of the triceps of the body of the doll mayonnaise.
Hair mannequin head ball hard 有髪 no different.
Both times there was a tall man.
(Function ... it's a joke ...?)
Y. It was impressive that straight. Long nightmare of the past, was looking pretty silly.
However, they were actually in front of my eyes.
Shook the doll's ear giant monster in the center, to avoid,
Repeat the sound bites over and over again on the horizon, calling for the ball neck, and
Agape.
As soon as people had stopped, and blazed like wildfire. It is not to burn them, are surrounded in an emergency. The heat feels good, there is no brighter than fire.
In this, Yuji stood paralyzed.
Just looking.
This event, or what can be.
Their eyes were hollow in the middle and moving.
The tip of the flame of burning people, it extends into the air like a slender thread, physicians are drawn to the mouth of the monster.
All people, especially in the foot skin 烂 love clothes. But the monster sucked in the figure, the more blurred outlines, the fading variation is reduced, the flame can ....
What originally was the size of a campfire, bonfire will soon enough, enough torch addition, less than a small candle will be lit ....
Y., we are, we look at the policies drawn fire.
View, one of light, loose packages were ぽ mountains are burning.
People are realizing that with such a monster in his final appearance.
Please turn the doll just round the neck 倾 clogs.
"I? River, a man ~"
Yuji is the point itself, it takes seconds to realize that childish voice.
"... Not"
Yuji is a pretty stupid mascot, a giant eye looking up the inside, however.
Jade, unawares 直津 is open in the center, in the mouth, on the basis of statements of women to chew your head says, was total.
"Well?" 御徒 "It's not ..."
"But I go to the absolute seal"
"" Misutesu is "... not only strong, but I think the novelty of it. I am a souvenir of the time. If you have the pleasure of your husband, I love it."
"So for us, we trust!"
Dolls, thunk, and took steps Dazu filth. Nitari torn ear and laughing mouth, so I felt an eerie invitation to ozone, in a humorous turn as the original form once.
"Now, now ..."
Yuji toward a huge doll, earth, and shake the rush. I do not sew can land management arm has been stretched
"... There, there ...?"
They are cause for panic too much noise, too rare to front, close to overwhelming. In unexpected situations when it is best, it just stood back most likely.
While, however, those steps look like red.
Emergency such as a palm, the view on the cover, grabbing wildly in the stomach. Violence and switched it on the head, as if entered into the body to the effects of terrorism and ultimately spring.
"... Sold! Wow ..."
The other is too late to do anything.
Mercy, lifts,
Before you light it pierced through him like a half a drink of his big head ....
Not even crying.
Eyes open and close like a cold sweat only mercy in this scene.
My light novel review blog: ラノなの!@ novel.co.nr
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Not be increased even scream. --> Not even crying

How did this happen?
Kira0802

Doraneko
Project Translator

Post by Doraneko »

kira0802 wrote:Not be increased even scream. --> Not even crying

How did this happen?
Ask Google Sensei. :lol:

Btw the original is "絶叫すら上げられない", meaning "he can't even scream".
My light novel review blog: ラノなの!@ novel.co.nr
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

However, surprisingly, I find it 'understandable'.

There should be a formula or something like that to replace the words back in order.
Kira0802

Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Here's a website:

http://translationparty.com/

Have fun.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Yay:

I hate drinking ice tea-->Ido not drink iced tea like No No No No No.

I hit someone with a coca cola bottle while screaming nonsense. --> Shouting nonsense, I broke a bottle of Coca-Cola.

My mother beats me up because she said that lying is great. ---> For my mother's high altitude, I win, she said.

I saw a black reaper drinking ice tea while poking its cat. The cat’s shadow then became a wind snake. --->
While poking a dead cat, I saw a black iced tea drinks. Shadow cat now, Snake.

I'm high. I'll probably have fun with this for the entire day.
Kira0802

rpapo

Post by rpapo »

kira0802 wrote:I'm high. I'll probably have fun with this for the entire day.
Some of us are easily entertained . . .
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

rpapo wrote:Some of us are easily entertained . . .
:lol:

I learnt to entertain myself with small things, since I'm not really rich.
Kira0802

EusthEnoptEron
Project Translator

Post by EusthEnoptEron »

I wonder why on earth Google replaces "死" with "市" in this test.

死はそれがないと言っていますよ!!
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

死はそれがないと言っています --> 市はそれがないと言う ?

I guess that, maybe, the word 'city' is more appropriate in that kind of situation, according to them?

Here's another:

What do you like in bananas? The calories, perhaps? ---> Been approved without approval or authorization Remasen've approved, I authorize or permit approval bananas, can I use as an admission that you accept it? Calories, perhaps?
Kira0802

Return to “Commune”