Blassreiter

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Umiman
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Blassreiter

Post by Umiman »

I seem to be running into a lot of Nitro+ things lately. This is another one, produced along with Gonzo and released online through Gonzo's own subbing team. Good for them.

I think it's off to a good start. It managed to throw me a curveball right at the first episode, but damn, I shoulda known that black chicks with green hair are never bad guys. There's no children in the show, as far as I can tell. That's nice. The main character is a 30 something year old bike racer who can transform into superrobotmotorbikeman or something.

I'm not particularly sure what the story is about, but I'm only at the first episode. It does seem to resemble Masked Rider / Kamen Rider.

Also, I know it's sexy, but why do ALL the women in this game wander around with their blouse / dress half done up? They must have shields inside their breasts or something. They also like to take off their helmets at the most inappropriate moments.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Re: Blassreiter

Post by Rectifier »

The main character is a woman, Gerd's story is more of a prequel than anything else.
Umiman
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Umiman »

Almost finished it. Here's more interesting stuff I picked up:
1. Everyone is the bad guy. Apparently, no good guys in this show.
2. As the show progresses, more and more cleavage is shown. Apparently cup size grows as well. What a fantastic world this is.
3. I don't think they care if they just kill off all their main characters.
4. Nitro+ seems to be very good at ignoring basic common sense. It's funny how in a world without cars, they managed to perfect nanomachines and super motorbikes. Lots of things like this.
5. Barrack Obama makes an appearance.
6. So does Hitler.
7. These special forces sure seem very sloppy and emotional to me.
8. Why do German special forces use French weapons? Why do those SMGs have 3,000,000 bullets per clip?
9. How come when the sniper shoots his rifle like a machinegun, he only needs to reload one bullet before being able to do it again?
10. Why do people get pissed and cry that they get turned into superhuman gods? I'd be fricking happy that I'm nearly invincible, wouldn't you?
11. Hitler apparently is one of the leaders of the UN and isn't German I think.

edit:

12. Obama is evil also.

edit edit:

13. Obama tried to glass the whole of Germany.
14. I don't understand the ending at all.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

the fudge...I need to see this.

baka baka baka

Return to “Animes”