Anime Metamorphosis

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Anime Metamorphosis

Post by ben1234 »

Astro Boy, the '03 version.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Anime Metamorphosis

Post by b0mb3r »

now this is gonna be hard to describe my 1st anime because is an early music video using japanese animation or the other way around. this old 90ish video I saw as a kid is about a woman stalking a man in a light rainy day at the city. Man has that typical over=the top brown rain coat and those thick 90ish sunglasses. She's wearing a type pinkish dress that shows alot of legs. the shots are pane from her singing and her stalking. finally the guy had it enough and whips out a pistol and shoots her. She being torn apart and I see boobies. I feel sorry for her. Than you realize she's a robot and you see the guy panting reflected from her broken robot iris eye. they repeat this image a couple of time. Again this is drawn detail without moe-ness. I've been wanting to hunt this video down for ages but if any of you know it. please tell me.

baka baka baka

Return to “Animes”