Why do you think episode 9 of was an original episode?

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Hane
Astral Realm

Post by Hane »

Dan wrote: Image
Nyoro~n
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

Stop showing the pic over and over! I'm seriously getting teary eyed here...Yuki... :cry:

lol If you like that one, maybe you'll like this one, too.

Florin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by Florin »

This last pic really got me drooling, Dan :!:
Another great moment of this episode is Yuki shielding the view every time Haruhi undresses Mikuru. Somehow, this way "Mikuru moment" turns into "Yuki moment" at once. Can you call that "building the fourth wall"?
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Ah, another follower of Yuki-sama, it warms my soul. 8) That is such a cute part of the show, how often does she have to change books anyway? :lol:

I'm not familar with the saying "building the fourth wall"...enlighten me.
Stratosphere
Astral Realm

Post by Stratosphere »

What's the Yuki fan count now? It's getting ridiculous.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Lies. Haruhi > Yuki!

Boobies > lolis!
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Dan wrote:I'm not familar with the saying "building the fourth wall"...enlighten me.
It's when a character in a movie/anime/manga/novel/play/game talks to the audience/reader/player.

Think Malcolm from Malcolm In The Middle, he's usually ranting to the audience about something.
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Thanks, Ben.

Pffft, lolis >>>> boobies. :roll:
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Lies!

Every man knows they love boobies. If we didn't, women would just be men but less hair everwhere else (in most cases... >_<), a vagina, and a higher voice.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Stratosphere wrote:What's the Yuki fan count now? It's getting ridiculous.
Loli-vision is scary :shock:
/me claws out throat and dies
Kanzar
Astral Realm

Post by Kanzar »

There are too many Yuki fans. I shall play Devil's Advocate even though I am also a Yuki fan. D:<

I thought it was breaking the fourth wall...?

And why does that guy say Mikuru has a crush on Haruhi based on the Snow Mountain Syndrome story...? O.o
Florin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by Florin »

ben1234 wrote:
Dan wrote:I'm not familar with the saying "building the fourth wall"...enlighten me.
It's when a character in a movie/anime/manga/novel/play/game talks to the audience/reader/player.

Think Malcolm from Malcolm In The Middle, he's usually ranting to the audience about something.
Err... guess my joke was somewhat too obscure to understand. The original saying is "breaking the fourth wall", this is what you mean here. However, Yuki was doing just the opposite thing, "putting a wall" between the viewer and nake... I mean, events onscreen. Hence, building the fourth wall.
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Florin wrote:Err... guess my joke was somewhat too obscure to understand. The original saying is "breaking the fourth wall", this is what you mean here. However, Yuki was doing just the opposite thing, "putting a wall" between the viewer and nake... I mean, events onscreen. Hence, building the fourth wall.

LOL Now that is funny!

Kanzar, I, as the holy arch bishop of Yukism, I denounce your attitude that is impeding Yukism taking over the world.
Kanzar
Astral Realm

Post by Kanzar »

Dan wrote:
Florin wrote:Err... guess my joke was somewhat too obscure to understand. The original saying is "breaking the fourth wall", this is what you mean here. However, Yuki was doing just the opposite thing, "putting a wall" between the viewer and nake... I mean, events onscreen. Hence, building the fourth wall.

LOL Now that is funny!

Kanzar, I, as the holy arch bishop of Yukism, I denounce your attitude that is impeding Yukism taking over the world.
ERK.

Oh and I remember what happened in Snow Mountain syndrome and why people think Asahina is in love with Haruhi. =.= Remembered on the car riiiiide... why couldn't I have remembered something useful to my exams?

Return to “Animes”