New Seasons of Higurashi and Zero no Tsukaima

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ainsoph9 »

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=235734

Here is an interview with the voice actors who did Rena and Rika. There are no subs though, but it is an amusing interview. Also, you need a free membership.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

ainsoph9 wrote:http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=235734

Here is an interview with the voice actors who did Rena and Rika. There are no subs though, but it is an amusing interview. Also, you need a free membership.
That doesn't help me in the least. :?
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Sorry, TGM. I do not have the ability to dub the video. I can give you the basic feel of what it is about though. All they are really doing is promoting the anime to say how good it is and what it is like to play the parts of the their respective characters, if I got it right. They crack a few jokes and the like, but there is really nothing earth shattering. One of the run-on jokes is who the real criminal is. Otherwise, all we can hope for is that someone else dubs the video.
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

I can dub the video, I just can't guarantee it will be even close to what is actually being said.

Besides, I prefer subs anyway.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Yeah, I agree. Subs are better in general. That way, I can understand while is being said directly and indirectly all at once. Directly, it would be from the speaker. Indirectly, a confirmation of what the speaker said through the translator is good as well.

Return to “Animes”