Anime Summer 2012

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rednal
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Anime Summer 2012

Post by Rednal »

Just remember that you're probably going to need a guide to actually understand Tsubasa. The ending is... complicated. ^^;

That said, this looks like a pretty good season. ^^ I'm looking forward to it.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

shichinanatsu wrote:..something just occurred to me..

remember velocity7 and B-T receiving special thanks in AQS' releases of clannad AS a couple years ago? any chance of same circumstances regarding SAO? maybe even Campione! to a lesser extent..
If there are simulcasts for these two series (very likely for SAO, less for Campione!), all the terminology would be confirmed by the anime production, so...
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

If Campione! anime gets the terminology "Diavolo Rosso" for Erica, then there's a good chance that it's inspired from here.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

And my French friends could watch the first ep 2 weeks before...Misogi, take a secret shot of it, got it? :lol:
Kira0802

Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

I'm not sure if I can go to see them. (And the Episode 2 would be stopped at 10 minutes)
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Misogi wrote:I'm not sure if I can go to see them. (And the Episode 2 would be stopped at 10 minutes)
You'd be mad?
Kira0802

lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Campione's being animated by Diomedea, who also did nogizaka haruka no himitsu, so i'm a little hopeful, their art in NHnH was good the way i saw it, so i hope they at least maintain the same quality, and do a 2 cour for campione, if not i'm really gonna be pissed if they introduce Ena or even Lily in the first few episodes

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

my worry is that Campione's airing might end up similar to ZnT or HS DxD.. i do at least hope to see some justice on the urban carnage of v1.. 8)

for SAO, i guess it's safe to say expectations are all that.. guessing, 1st cour would be for Aincrad and sides - (preferably in LN's chapter order), then 2nd cour for Fairy Dance..
Last edited by shichinanatsu on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

I don't think you need an entire cour for Fairy Dance >_>
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

granted, you got me there.. 8) i only thought it would be a bit too much to ask for Phantom Bullet as well without compromising the pacing; imo SAO+ALO and its subsequent ending would fit pretty fairly in a 2-cour with room to spare, with possible inclusion for Mother's Rosario.

there's also the likelihood of original content, whether of a fanservice-nature or not, maybe even the SAO/AW crossover, differing studios notwithstanding.. 8)
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

Rednal
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by Rednal »

Nn... I think I'd like to see SAO as a two-season program, covering the first four volumes... considering the first plot leads straight into the second and all. I'd want GGO as well, but that might be pushing it... So, no Sinon. >.<
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

@Rednal: SAO is a 2-cour (2-season) title.. you might want to rely on Moon Phase or Who Subs What for details.. others prefer Neregate though, but it is NSFW so consider yourself warned..

if you really want more of Sinon, i do remember reading about her included on a SAO drama CD, but as far as casting on the anime, nothing yet.
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

a bit late, but finally got around to watching some pre-air eps:
Campione!
Spoiler! :
as far into the translated LNs that i have read, i have wondered how exactly the story started - aka godou meeting erica and becoming a campione. so it being the content of ep01 was appreciated. no complaints so far, looking forward for the real ep01! 8)
Kokoro Connect
Spoiler! :
1st half of ep01, and i distinctly remember getting a headache atop of my flu-induced one at the time (couple days ago). maybe its just my pet peeve of k-on faces distracting me from the story's potential, not that i'm giving it A-rank like hyouka. anyway, given my 13-title watchlist i'm looking to ax some, so hopefully it won't be an outright thumbs-down. :?
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

shichinanatsu wrote:a bit late, but finally got around to watching some pre-air eps:
Campione!
Spoiler! :
as far into the translated LNs that i have read, i have wondered how exactly the story started - aka godou meeting erica and becoming a campione. so it being the content of ep01 was appreciated. no complaints so far, looking forward for the real ep01! 8)
Kokoro Connect
Spoiler! :
1st half of ep01, and i distinctly remember getting a headache atop of my flu-induced one at the time (couple days ago). maybe its just my pet peeve of k-on faces distracting me from the story's potential, not that i'm giving it A-rank like hyouka. anyway, given my 13-title watchlist i'm looking to ax some, so hopefully it won't be an outright thumbs-down. :?
Spoiler! :
You might wanna read the LN for the real info on how godou became a campione and actually met erica, since i can tell you this as the campione maniac i am, Diomedea changed alot and omitted about 80% of volume 3 in order to squeeze it into one episode, so i wont say what they portrayed is inaccurate, but it's kind of rushed. Relationship development between the characters is lacking in the anime, be it with Erica or Melqart or even Verethragna.

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.

Return to “Animes”