Kimi ga Nozomu Eien- Next Season (or Rumbling Hearts part 2)

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien- Next Season (or Rumbling Hearts part 2)

Post by ainsoph9 »

Has anyone seen the first series? I saw it, and I liked it. It was one of the most depressing things I have seen. However, this series shows some promise. I also checked the voice actors and all; they changed a lot of stuff. It is crazy.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

I haven't seen the first season. Haven't had a longing for romance recently. If the second season is good I'll consider it.
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

I thought it wasn't a a second season, but rather the same show, but the other route, so this one will end with the other chick. Commercialization trying to get as much as they can out of a product again.
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

Dan wrote:I thought it wasn't a a second season, but rather the same show, but the other route, so this one will end with the other chick. Commercialization trying to get as much as they can out of a product again.
Nyar! Stop hating on businessmen! We're just efficient in making moola. If anything, hate the fans for readily falling for the same traps over and over again.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I cannot help it if I am stupid. Every time I learn something new something else falls out...Anyways, as my friend always says, "The fan boys are stupid." He may have a point on that, but if the business people operate on the "If you build it, they'll come" principle, then fans operate on the Scott Adams variation of "If you build it, they'll be stupid."

Return to “Animes”