Genshiken

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Genshiken

Post by ainsoph9 »

I just finished the last episode of the second season of Genshiken. To be perfectly honest, I have kind of gotten hooked on the romance aspect of it.
Spoiler! :
Ogiue and Sasahara as a potential couple is quite amusing to say the least.
I was wondering if anyone who has read the manga would know if the manga goes further than where the anime is right now. I can see the anime going further, but they are hinting at the possibility of the series ending for good. I know that they are not done with the franchise though because I know that they are planning more Kujibiki Unbalance anime. I look forward to that as well.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

I heard the manga ends with those two getting together, or it might go further than that to develop their relationship.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Okay, then there might be a chance for another season. I would be up for that, seeing that I found this new season to be better than the previous one. Hopefully, a new season will be just as good or better than the second season here.
anonymouse
Astral Realm

Post by anonymouse »

while I haven't seen the second season yet, so I can't say how much more there is, the manga ends when Sasahara graduates, which means from what I've heard of the second season there is definately room for a 3rd season the same size as the first 2.
Spoiler! :
Sasahara and Ogiue do end up together. oh the relationship between and editor and a mangaka lol
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Here is the link to an interesting interview with the mangaka for Genshiken. It is a little bit on the long side though.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/article ... l?nid=2789

Return to “Animes”