Clannad II

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Clannad II

Post by Beware the talking cat »

Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Re: Clannad II

Post by AuraTwilight »

Hellz yea!
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Yay is right! Now we just need a release date...
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Yes! Haruhi 2 is delayed AGAIN!
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I forgot to mention before, but what do you think the second Clannad series will be about? I am not hoping it will end like the movie did.
Spoiler! :
In the movie, Nagisa dies! It peeved me off royally, not to mention that it was a real upper. I am not the biggest Nagisa fan, but it seemed like killing her was in poor taste like how they killed Yuzuha in Utararerumono. It was just unnecessary.
However, I think it would be awesome if they went on to do one of the other paths for one of the other girls. I would be more interested to see a Kyou or Tomoyo path myself.

Here is a link for a trailer for the second Clannad series. Enjoy!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-311584 ... ml?hires=1
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

ainsoph9 wrote:I forgot to mention before, but what do you think the second Clannad series will be about? I am not hoping it will end like the movie did.
After... Story?
Spoiler! :
Nagisa dies in childbirth. Ushio (their daughter) dies from a fever 5 years later, causing Tomoya to shoot himself in the head.

Tomoya's spirit goes into the Illusionary World and interacts with the girl inside, (actually Ushio's spirit) who dies as well. He is eventually reborn into his past life. He collects lights, which are the embodiment of human happiness. After collecting 13, he uses them to create a miracle and bring Nagisa back to life. He lives with her and Ushio happily ever after. Meanwhile, Fuuko's ghost meets the Illusionary girl in a deep forest.

However, Nagisa's arc in the game involves a timeskip through the rest of Tomoya's last year of high school, so KyoAni might take advantage of that to tell some of the stories of the minor characters like Yukine and Misae.
So no, they won't do Kyou or Tomoyo's arcs.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:
Spoiler! :
Nagisa dies in childbirth. Ushio (their daughter) dies from a fever 5 years later, causing Tomoya to shoot himself in the head.

Tomoya's spirit goes into the Illusionary World and interacts with the girl inside, (actually Ushio's spirit) who dies as well. He is eventually reborn into his past life. He collects lights, which are the embodiment of human happiness. After collecting 13, he uses them to create a miracle and bring Nagisa back to life. He lives with her and Ushio happily ever after. Meanwhile, Fuuko's ghost meets the Illusionary girl in a deep forest.

However, Nagisa's arc in the game involves a timeskip through the rest of Tomoya's last year of high school, so KyoAni might take advantage of that to tell some of the stories of the minor characters like Yukine and Misae.
i have only two words for that.

f**ked that.

really.

it's f**ked up. :shock: :|
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:
ainsoph9 wrote:I forgot to mention before, but what do you think the second Clannad series will be about? I am not hoping it will end like the movie did.
After... Story?
Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
Do we know for sure it's Fuko's ghost? I got the impression from the ending that she finally woke up.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Kaisos Erranon wrote: After... Story?
Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
Do we know for sure it's Fuko's ghost? I got the impression from the ending that she finally woke up.
Spoiler! :
Mm, well, I haven't actually played that part, but, from what I've heard, the real Fuuko shows up earlier in After Story anyway. So I'm pretty sure she wakes up normally. Since Illusionary Girl isn't actually tangible or living, it makes sense for Spirit Fuuko to meet her, since both of their "other selves" are alive/awake.
I think.
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

Spoiler! :
Actually, what happened is that, in the epilogue, the Okazaki couple are watching Ushio play in the forest, and Fuuko arrives and asks if she can play with her. No one ever meets the illusionary Girl except for the Robot Doll.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Spoiler! :
Actually, what happened is that, in the epilogue, the Okazaki couple are watching Ushio play in the forest, and Fuuko arrives and asks if she can play with her. No one ever meets the illusionary Girl except for the Robot Doll.
Spoiler! :
Doesn't she still meet Illusionary Girl, though? I can even see that scene in the anime's opening.
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

Spoiler! :
No, she doesn't. The scene you're thinking of is a reference to the actual, flesh-and-blood Ushio. The images of Ushio running in the fields and forests and stuff are symbols of the ideal family life that Tomoyo and Nagisa struggle to create throughout the series.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Spoiler! :
No, she doesn't. The scene you're thinking of is a reference to the actual, flesh-and-blood Ushio. The images of Ushio running in the fields and forests and stuff are symbols of the ideal family life that Tomoyo and Nagisa struggle to create throughout the series.
Spoiler! :
...I can see an image of the girl lying beneath the tree, the same image you get on the title menu when you beat the game.
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

Spoiler! :
Yea, I know. That's what it means. You beat the game and saved Nagisa and Ushio.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Spoiler! :
After watching Clannad and reading about after story... I think I'll skip out... :?

Return to “Animes”