Perspective and Muscles

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Perspective and Muscles

Post by b0mb3r »

We've all seen anime that has crazy perspective shots. We also seen how awesome the action can be when the camera is zoom in the characters. So I need some help:

Can you guys list anime that has crazy perspective focusing on characters, especially if it focus on action and display of muscles. ? Also can you guys give me the one that the most anatomically correct human anatomy? I am also looking for some horror anime that involves the tearing and examine the inner biology human aka corpses.

I just want to do a study how shots like zoom on a character's charge or when peoples arms are skinned off and such. Excuse me of this weird request.

baka baka baka
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Re: Perspective and Muscles

Post by Rectifier »

Why don't you just do a google image search of that exhibition of chinese soldier corpses that went on a world tour a while ago?
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Rectifier wrote:Why don't you just do a google image search of that exhibition of chinese soldier corpses that went on a world tour a while ago?
heh never heard of that. I heard of an exhibition where corpses are in sexual position but I'll have to check it out. Can you recommend any anime while your at that?

baka baka baka
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

You dont mean something like that: Körperwelten or?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

I think Hajume no Ippo's anime would be one of the best to list for this. Here's an AMV that shows how some of the other fights look as well. They go into detail on how all the movements and punches work, and all of it is based on real boxing and physical movements.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

man I just need a hollywood studio that has wires so I can hook girls up and spin them around to get position. From my recent expedition to comic-con I learn people uses:

1. Models (duh)
2. Mirrors
3. References
4. Miniature Figures
5. Medical Books in Human Anatomy
6. Trained their eyes and focus on certain movements so they can naturally let their imagination taken out from memory with ease!

I am still impress with comics that focus on aerial dynamic fighting since there is no reference of people killing each other in the air. I guess movie references and watching trapeze people is one start.

in the end I am an abstract artist who still rely on his eyes to monitor humans. I think I will just go now and lay on the floor to get crazy perspective and find which girls wears boxers under their skirts.

baka baka baka

Return to “Animes”