Princess Waltz

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Princess Waltz

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Nerevarine wrote:FSN started out in first-person point-of-view for Ren

and at that point of time...because of there not being any character development for him yet.... Shirou could have been considered a minor character... even so low as an extra
(for example: if you would have never read any discription about it and were suddenly playing FSN with no background information...you wouldnt have been able to guess that the begining was just a prologue and that Ren is not in fact the main protagonist)
Yupz, that was exactly how i was totally stunned by FSN. Not by the unique and special story, but how the prologue is so long I expected it to be actually chapter 1. Then all of a sudden you start off with a school life. I was at a loss at first. Oh well LOLz, if the heroine of princess waltz is revived with some new powers, i bet that would ruin the game further, despite how predictable that would be!
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Post by Nerevarine »

exactly...i was just surprised at how all ive been playing so far (a little over 10 hrs i think)

could all be classified as its prologue lol
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Post by Nerevarine »

double post but....who counting? :P

anyways....for anyone who still cares...theres a review up from visual.novels.net for this game

http://visual-novels.net/vn/index.php?o ... &Itemid=52

btw i agree with most of Mutio's opinion

the second part is pretty bad... so after going thru with my fav character (LunLun) i didnt bother with it....

too bad though...the first part was pretty good....

Return to “Games & Computing”