Mirror's Edge

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Mirror's Edge

Post by ainsoph9 »

So, I just finished playing Mirror's Edge on normal difficulty. I must say that it is one of the best FPS games that I have played ever. I really got a rush off of this game. The graphics and the physics engine were incredibly realistic. I recommend this game to anyone who wants a good adrenaline rush. My only complaint about the game is the controls being a little flaky at times. Other than that, this game rocks. Also, for those of you who do not have patience and are easily angered by video games because you die constantly, I do not recommend this game. I probably died 100 times easily. Yet, I think that became part of the thrill and addiction.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Re: Mirror's Edge

Post by fiendmaw »

From what I saw it's really something,too bad I don't have a 3rd gen console or a good PC(is it going to be for PC/It's for PC too?).
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

i would like to buy a ps3 and get this game cept i not sure if it worth it now that it doesn't have a backward compabtbility. also i may get mirror on pc later though my graphic card isn't up to date so it will lose all the sweetness to it.

baka baka baka
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Well, I played it on an XBox 360, and the graphics were still good. So, you might have to settle on this one to play it.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

I don't see what's so great about this game, this is just a first person clone of Prince of Persia except with an asian.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

My friend was commenting on that. The thing about Prince of Persia though is that it actually allows you to fight to your heart's content. Mirror's Edge discourages you from fighting because you...will...die. The game focuses more on acrobatics than combat. Sure, you can fight, but you are better off not if you can help it.

Return to “Games & Computing”