Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki

Post by jonathanasdf »

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although the stories are about nothing of importance whatsoever, and you don't get drawn into the main character's shoes, and arguably the art is pretty rough, you just somehow feel this kind of calm serenity when reading it and after a while you notice that unknowingly you have a smile on your face and just want to keep reading. And although the stories really seem to be about nothing important, you can somehow just manage to read so much into it to make it seem deep and philosophical... or maybe it is supposed to be deep and philosophical. I don't know.

Anyways, this is definitely not well known but I really enjoyed reading the 3 volumes that have been translated. I think volume 7 or 8 has been released in Japan already.
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki

Post by hobogunner »

I have to agree. I needed something to do, so I started reading it, and this is quite cute.

It's worth at least reading some of.
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by jonathanasdf »

So I'm just rereading and at the very least I don't like chapter 1, you can so tell that the ecchi in there was forced in and doesn't really contribute anything. Luckily it gets better later on and there's way less ecchi and instead focuses more on friendships, emotions, and lazing around.
YoakeNoHikari
Project Translator

Post by YoakeNoHikari »

...Aria?
Even eternity can be encased in ice.
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

I read as far as it's translated before I went to sleep, now I'm debating testing out my knowledge of Japanese on it so that I can keep reading it.
Nothing can stand between me and my fetishes, nothing! :roll:
YoakeNoHikari wrote:...Aria?
?
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by jonathanasdf »

YoakeNoHikari wrote:...Aria?
I found Aria way too slow though, this is fast paced instead. Dropped Aria in the middle of the second season because each episode just seemed to drag on...

Return to “Manga & Novel”