ビブリア古書堂の事件手帖

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

ビブリア古書堂の事件手帖

Post by larethian »

anyone read this?
http://mwbunko.com/product/2011/10_01_isbn.html
I want to know whether there are any murder-type of thriller elements in it, since I don't enjoy those. Any why is it that my browser can't find the plugin for the trial? :(
Doraneko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: ビブリア古書堂の事件手帖

Post by Doraneko »

Eusth has read it some time ago. Maybe I will pick it up during the winter vacation. Anyway it doesn't seem like a work with murder elements, but I could be wrong.

There will also be a manga adaptation for the series and you may be interested in it too.
EusthEnoptEron wrote:Just finished reading "ビブリア古書堂の事件手帖". Was quite a good read - not world-shattering, but it was a very pleasant story and had very likable characters. I feel inclined now to buy another novel by this author. Also, I started reading "Nareru! 3" right after finishing Biblia Koshodou—hell, the difference in font size really strikes the eye. :D
Btw the plugin works well for me. I just extracted the "npCrochetPLUG.dll" file from the installer and placed it into the plugins folder of my portable firefox.
My light novel review blog: ラノなの!@ novel.co.nr
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Bought it. Now, the question is, when will I get to it......
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

I just got the first book.....has to be good if it's so popular in Japan...now to finish DxD 11 so I can get down to it...

――罨――
阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
Kunagisa
Astral Realm

Post by Kunagisa »

Read this!! All of you!!

Shinokawa is <33