Something like Toradora?

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

aihime123
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Something like Toradora?

Post by aihime123 »

Hi, I'm new here, and out of all the romantic comedy light novels and animes I absolutely LOVE Toradora!! It gives me such a fuzzy feeling inside whenever I watch or read it!!! But, unfortunately, I cannot find another series like it. :( :( If anyone could recommend a series like it, that'd be great!!! :D :D :D
rpapo
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Something like Toradora?

Post by rpapo »

You can try the author's next work, "Golden Time". Unfortunately, only the first two volumes have been translated so far (by me). The manga adaptation has also been scanlated through the first 12 chapters, corresponding to the first volume of the LN.

The major difference is that "Golden Time" is aimed at a slightly older demographic (college age) compared to Toradora (high school), though the difference isn't all that great. The author sticks to the basic romantic comedy genre, and hasn't ventured off into 'R' rated stuff.
aihime123
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Something like Toradora?

Post by aihime123 »

Thanks!! I've heard of it, but I've never actually read it, so I'll give it a shot.

Return to “Manga & Novel”