The World God Only Knows

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: The World God Only Knows

Post by chrnno »

Yes... But please don't reply to several posts ago without quoting, it makes things very confusing...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Haqua where r you! Diana Too!

baka baka baka
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

In the anime? Read my 4th post on page 9.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

ainsoph9 wrote:In the anime? Read my 4th post on page 9.
dude I've already seen the last episode. is just a cry of play how soon I want to see both of my favorite characters in TWGOK.

baka baka baka
Vaelis
Yuki Elf

Post by Vaelis »

*angry* *angry*
*clean up done*

Flag 126 spoiler (from RHS):
Spoiler! :
Third day of goddess conquest. Today, important matter for Keima is now when school has finished.

Outside is raining. People are discussing wheather to go home straight or just wonder around for a while.

Haqua who is disguised as Elsie asks Ayumi and Chihiro for a band practise.

On this raining day, Keima's sure win event initiates. Flag126 [5 HOME]

Yesterday.

Haqua [After school event?] [You mean returning home together?]

Keima [You're noisy, just shut up!!] [I'm coming up with the schedule!!] [All the candidates have been found.] [I'm going to deepen our relationship!!]

Haqua [Is it that important for two people to go home?]

Keima [Hey, how much of an amature are you?] [A couple means...!!]

[1. After school event.] [2. Exchange of phone number.] [3. A date.] [4. Girl asks for after schoolevent.] [5. repeat 3. and 4.]

[This is how you deepen the relationship!! In a game!!] [First step of date is after school event.]

[If you can't understand this simple stuff... you'll be an amature in romance forever]

Haqua [Idiot.] [And you are planning to make a move to five girls again?]

Keima [Tomorrow is Saturday.] [If I miss this chance, we'll have to wait until Monday.]

So this is how Keima's plans to proceed.

After school -> 13:00 Tsukiyo(If Raining) -> 15:00 Yui(Aim for the pick up car) -> 16:00Ayumi(Have Haqua stall her until Yui is complete)
-> 17:00 Chihiro(Same as Ayumi, plus the phone call before) -> 18:00 Shiori(Wait for the closure of library.) -> 19:00 Tsukiyo(If sunny.)

Haqua [That's some armchair theory]

Keima [All great plan comes from this.] [I have been conquering 5 girls in 5 games simultanuously all the time.]

[This is piece of cake.] [Just wait and see...] [With this event, I will raise their love point by 5 each.]

Haqua [Just how much is 5 points?] (I shouldn't have looked at the behind scenes.) (How can a guy like this capture the spirits?)

Now the armchair theory had an aura of failure from the start.

14:00. Waiting for an hour, Keima wasn't able to meet with Tsukiyo.

When he finally was able to meet her, she goes to the bus lane.

This will consume too much time after the event is complete.

Anyways, a quick "follow" and "fool" to entice her, followed by "Fukanzen-na ketsumatu(Incomplete closure)"

managed to raise her love point.

Haqua (Katsuragi... I wonder when he'll come...) (Why do I have to help him with this...)

Was it because she was in deepthought

Ayumi & Chihiro [Elly, you are unusually good today.] [Your closure is excellent.]

Miyako

Yui [Yeah, you were splendid]

Because of Haqua's midnight practise, she performed better than Elsie.

With that, practise finished early. So she failed to stall them.

Further accident awaited Keima. Bus to school is 30 minutes wait.

Mean while, Haqua tries to stall the remaining girls but this time phone call from Keima has harmed their plan.

Ayumi [Hmm, then I'll be going.]

Chihiro [Bye.]

If it comes to this, Haqua who is weak at ad lib has no idea what to say.

Keima returns to school staggering, where he can hear the sound of his failure was sounding.

The sound of familiar car shutting door. Yui's driver has picked up Yui and is about to leave.

Keima tries to stop the car even if he has to jump in front of the car but fails and smash into a street light

Car goes off not caring bleeding Keima.

Keima (What an uncooperative situation. Do these people don't care about saving Kanon.)

?? [What are you doing?]

A familiar voice is heard.

Keima (Ayumi!!) (I've got no choice... I have to change my plan.) (Ayumi is second and Chihiro is third...)

(and Yui... I'll just have to smash into the car somewhere.)

Lowering Yui's priority, he decides to make a move.

[I was thinking of going home together... So I was waiting]

As he looks towards where the voice came from, there was an unexpected person there.

Miyako [What are you doing Katsuragi.]

Keima (Wha!? Why is she with Miyako...) (Reality sure is uncooperative.)

It was an armchair theory after all!?
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Major clean up of posts. Anyway, I cant wait for next season, and I still need to read past shioris arc...
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

This capturing arc seems like it will be a good read! I keep thinking things won't work out and Keima will have to realize games and real life are different.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

That is like asking an insane person to explain this logically and understand them logically. It just is not going to happen.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

ainsoph9 wrote:That is like asking an insane person to explain this logically and understand them logically. It just is not going to happen.
that's biased. I think insane people can logically explain their insanity.

baka baka baka
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

b0mb3r wrote:
ainsoph9 wrote:That is like asking an insane person to explain this logically and understand them logically. It just is not going to happen.
that's biased. I think insane people can logically explain their insanity.
They can, but then they would make it incoherent.

I NEED TO STOP PROCRASTINATING AND READ THE DAMN CHAPTER ALREADY!!!!
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Either way, chapter 126 is out, and I just cannot help feeling that after reading it the manga-ka is kind of "holding the train" so to speak. He is developing things, but I must say that chapter 126 kind of felt like almost nothing happened...
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

ainsoph9 wrote:Either way, chapter 126 is out, and I just cannot help feeling that after reading it the manga-ka is kind of "holding the train" so to speak. He is developing things, but I must say that chapter 126 kind of felt like almost nothing happened...
Well, Tsukio got a bit of face time. She's not too bad...neither is Ayumi...or Chihiro....or Yui...actually-

I'm amazed how well the writer makes me fall for every girl lol. Or maybe I just need to get over being dumped O_O
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Dan wrote:
ainsoph9 wrote:Either way, chapter 126 is out, and I just cannot help feeling that after reading it the manga-ka is kind of "holding the train" so to speak. He is developing things, but I must say that chapter 126 kind of felt like almost nothing happened...
Well, Tsukio got a bit of face time. She's not too bad...neither is Ayumi...or Chihiro....or Yui...actually-

I'm amazed how well the writer makes me fall for every girl lol. Or maybe I just need to get over being dumped O_O
don't turn to the 2-D world! come back Dan! then again I in love with characters too but in fiction, not visually.

baka baka baka
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Dan wrote:

:lol:

Looking at the poll results for character popularity, I did find some pleasant surprises such as Elsie making it all the way to the top and Chihiro being so highly ranked. However, I have found that each girl kind of represents a different take on life, which helps keep the series fresh.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

While explore the forum of TWGOK I found a thread about light novel. I was like " ! " A light novel! Here are three original characters from the light novel:
Spoiler! :

Aoba Fuse (風瀬 青葉 Fuse Aoba?)

Job: Genius Girl Member
Birthday: 18 May
Bloodtype: A
Height: 153 cm
Weight: 42 kg
BWH: 81-54-79

Maijima High School student. Has no interest on anything, even herself. Almost never show any emotion. Has a great talent that if she wants to, she can get excellent grades for everything, whether it's sport or science. Even Keima acknowledged her as a genius. But, because of her talent, there is nothing that truly interest her and thus creates a gap in her heart.

After captured by Keima, from the sequent of events, she becomes addicted to gal games and becomes famous in gal game world as "Mai(jima) Princess (舞姫 Maihime?)".

Tooru Amami (天美 透 Amami Tooru?)

Job: Flower Field Resident
Birthday: 7 October
Bloodtype: AB
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 48 kg
BWH: 86-59-82

A girl cosplayed as an angel who rescued Keima from fire in a cafe. Her speech and conduct is the so-called day-dreamer (電波系 denpakei?) (which Keima categorized as flower field-type (お花畑タイプ ohanabatake-type?), going around stores' neon signs calling it "Star Pilgrim Quest", searching for "Eternal Plus" and saying other incomprehensible things. Has a nice body style and sharp intuition. Sometimes shows a cold expression.

Born in a rich family, she received a strict management education and special education at home and go to special school for the riches. She almost has no time for herself and her parents prohibit her hobby for picture book. Her family policy imposes a subtraction system called "Minus Check", every time she does something that considered not good she will get substraction, and after reaching some point she will be punished. Oppressed by the constrained life, she imagines a fiction world inside her head and often make an eccentric actions.
Her name comes from Kawachi-Amami Station (河内天美駅 Kawachi-Amami-eki?).

Asami Yoshino (吉野 麻美 Yoshino Asami?)

Job: Tea Ceremony Club Member
Birthday: 6 June
Class: 2-B
Bloodtype: A
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 47 kg
BWH: 83-58-81

Keima's classmate. A quiet girl, in the class she usually reading alone and does not actively interact with other. From the start, she already have an interest on Keima and always looking at him.
Different with her sister, she is not good socializing with people, to fix it she joins tea ceremony club and always participates in the class activity. But it doesn't go well and talking with others too much makes her want to puke. She can talk normally with her family.
Her name comes from Yoshino Station (吉野駅 Yoshino-eki?).
Asami is the girl on the far left. Also the cover of the LN
Spoiler! :
Not promoting a project or anything. Just wondering the hell are we gonna see these characters in the manga.

Source: http://kaminomi.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

baka baka baka

Return to “Manga & Novel”