Naruto

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Naruto

Post by b0mb3r »

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/

i felt it is time to make a Naruto Thread if there isn't one. anyway about the latest chapter 467....

HOLY SHIT!
Spoiler! :
When Madara declare the 4th ninja war it sends shiver down my spine. hell i still want to see the third one.
also i smell a time-skip here when the color pages said "To Bring About the New Age".
is weird as i remember when i was young anime boy after i watch the 100 episode filler i decided to finally read the 2nd arc manga so i wouldn't have to wait. smart move since naruto has stupid fillers and extended episodes now.
i find it odd the time i decided to change to read the 2nd arc when naruto is around 15-16 when i am around that age. i actually hope a time-skip soon so he can be around my age since i am gonna turn 20 soon. just so i can relate to the character better
ps. HINATA FOREVER!

baka baka baka
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Naruto

Post by ben1234 »

This goes the to Manga forums

And since I don't have any (positive) comments, I'll just put this up:

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

my bad. anyone want to move my topic to the manga forum? or should i repost it?

yeah i hate the naruto-tards as the next guy but that doesn't stop me from reading a nice series.

baka baka baka
Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

Consider the move done.

I don't read Naruto and Bleach as frequently as I used to anymore, ever since I grew out of the semi-Narutard/Bleachtard phase and wholly embraced moe.

When the Bleach anime first started, it felt like a breath of fresh air for me, as the Naruto anime was entering its infamously retarded 100+ episode fillerdom, and even the early few chapters of Naruto Arc 2 (AKA Shippuden) seemed slow.

The tables were turned when Bleach's Hueco Mundo arc and Battle of Karakura arc turned out to be completely boring and plot progression halted, giving way to mindless fight after mindless fight, while Naruto picked up as Kishimoto somehow found his inspiration ever since killing off Itachi. (He must be playing too much Metal Gear, as Itachi's double-agent role seemed uncannily similar to The Boss in MGS3. )

I think it was last year that I got fed up with both series (that was before Itachi got killed off), as it was just too much hassle to read 20 pages of manga a week only to find out not much has happened. So I decided to first read chapters in one go once every month. But even that was too slow, so it became once every two months. Even after Naruto actually became interesting again, the new habit stuck.

Now it's once every three months. I last read up to September. It won't be Christmas until I read the next batch. At this rate, rather than wait once every four months, I think I might as well just wait for the manga books to come out (since they come out every 2-3 months).

Oh don't worry about spoiling me, I don't particularly care much about the plot (especially Bleach) as much as I used to, now that I have other more interesting anime to satiate my desire for good stories.

BTW, where have I seen that Narutard demotivational poster before? I remember seeing a similar video of Darth Vader getting arrested by cops for causing a public nuisance (he was dueling with a Jedi in the streets).
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

I'm the same as Kinny. I used to wait for Naruto and Bleach every week, but now I just catch up when I have nothing else to do.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

I googled for anti narutard pictures and got that on page 2 :wink:
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Bah, no Naruto this week.
Spoiler! :
I wanted to see his reaction to them wanting to kill Sasuke.
This is the only weekly manga I keep up with because my roommates talk about it once it releases, and I hate spoilers.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Spoiler! :
Well, this last chapter was quite interesting. I have not been so excited about the next week of Naruto in a while. Seeing Sakura confess combined with Naruto's reaction was worth the reading. I just hope that things do not get ugly from here...
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

ainsoph9 wrote:
Spoiler! :
Well, this last chapter was quite interesting. I have not been so excited about the next week of Naruto in a while. Seeing Sakura confess combined with Naruto's reaction was worth the reading. I just hope that things do not get ugly from here...
Spoiler! :
the whole time when i was reading this i find the mangaka really know how to hit on the spot. the way sakura confess seem so unrealistic, awkward, and unbelievable that i can but help feel like naruto that this is a whole stupid bluff. she has to reinstate that naruto can give up the promise it makes me feel uncomfortable and doubtful. i applaud the mangaka for this part. i find hinata more suitable than ever since she f*ckin actually step in to fight against pain when sakura didn't. i am no shipper in the naruto series but i find sakura more unsuitable than ever.

baka baka baka
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

b0mb3r wrote:
ainsoph9 wrote:
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
the whole time when i was reading this i find the mangaka really know how to hit on the spot. the way sakura confess seem so unrealistic, awkward, and unbelievable that i can but help feel like naruto that this is a whole stupid bluff. she has to reinstate that naruto can give up the promise it makes me feel uncomfortable and doubtful. i applaud the mangaka for this part. i find hinata more suitable than ever since she f*ckin actually step in to fight against pain when sakura didn't. i am no shipper in the naruto series but i find sakura more unsuitable than ever.
Complete agreement. I've been thinking that for years. 8) Hopefully he realizes it now too.
Kinny Riddle
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

I thought Naruto was always into Sasuke more than anyone else? His professed crush on Sakura has always been a ruse. No? :lol:
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Credit goes to Bluemist 8)
Kinny Riddle
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

Image? What image? They're not showing, man. Repost them! 8)
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Spoiler! :
Bitches don't know about his additional motives.

Return to “Manga & Novel”