Mahou Sensei Negima!

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Mahou Sensei Negima!

Post by b0mb3r »

Same reason I did for fullmetal thread. I almost died from the latest chapter too:

278:
Spoiler! :
Dang the truth of the world is that is all an illusion? Dang dang the Shonen people are having a field day with character "dying off". But in Naruto everyone came back from the Pain arc. Must we have that too in Fullmetal and Negima?
My favorite quote from Jack Rakan:
Spoiler! :
Truth?
Meaning?
Words like those…
They Ain’t Got a Thing to Do with Me or My Life.

baka baka baka
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Mahou Sensei Negima!

Post by ben1234 »

I believe Kurogane has the most accurate theory right now. though he probably just read 279 or something >_>
Spoiler! :
So it’s been proven that the Rewrite beams don’t work against humans from Earth. I guess my idea about how the Magic World and their inhabitants are somehow altered-state manifestations borrowing the physical area of Mars was on the mark somewhat. Currently, my idea that they are all “programs” that can be “deleted” or “rewritten” with administrator access or they might just have been “shifted back” in to their original state. Otherwise, it could be a giant-scale illusion operated by a “core” somewhere, but there’s still not enough information to know that.

And there’s also Asuna’s “Magic Cancel” ability, which now seems to be explainable by that she has some sort of “administrator privileges”. I’m pretty much using a lot of computer architecture based thinking here, since Akamatsu’s a closet geek as well. It will be interesting to see what the final explanation is like.
Also, Negima isn't published by Jump like Naruto and Bleach. Jump doesn't like series with proper stories and characters.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Come on Naruto and Bleach are not bad, they might not be the best but far from the worst...
Spoiler! :
About Asuna's magic cancel ability it most likely isn't because of the illusion unless the Earth they spent most part of the series was also an illusion as it worked there.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

ben1234 wrote:Also, Negima isn't published by Jump like Naruto and Bleach. Jump doesn't like series with proper stories and characters.
You can bash Bleach all you want. After the Soul Society arc that stuff went downhill fast. Naruto on the other hand I wont take sitting down. Over the course of the manga the story and characters were well developed and planned out (except for certain instances of course).
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Really?

Because there's this guy in my church and he's been telling me Naruto is gonna end "soon" for the last 2 years
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

If you ever find the time to read a decent ways into Naruto you'll see for yourself. That guy is just an idiot.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

after the damn fillers in bleach, the bounts or something, i gave up. society rocked but the rest meh.

baka baka baka
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

I think I won't ever be giving Naruto a try...

Unless all the bright orange and pink outfits are replaced by clothes that are sneaky and fitting for stealthy assassins

But we all know that won't ever happen
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

^ watch ninja scroll or something then.

baka baka baka
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

You just have to stop thinking of them as ninjas and realize they are truly magic users.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

this is not harry potter!

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Beware the talking cat wrote:You just have to stop thinking of them as ninjas and realize they are truly magic users.
Or ki users.. Anyway Naruto and Bleach are both good and both have problems with Anime being very annoying to watch though Bleach isnt as annoying as Naruto..
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

annoying as.....

"BELIEVE IT!!!"

baka baka baka
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

It's also partly due to all the fanboys/girls that make me want to stay away from stuff like Naruto :roll:
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

The thing I love about haters is how they always call Sasuke - Sasgay

baka baka baka

Return to “Manga & Novel”