It just bugs me

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

It just bugs me

Post by chrnno »

Not sure if anyone here reads Naruto but if you at least have an idea of the story I just have to post this somewhere because it really is bugging me...

Tsukiyomi is supposed to be impossible to prevent even if with enough willpower you can get through it. More importantly it lasts 3 seconds. So get a random person to go with you and stab when you tell him to, trap random kage level ninja, random person stabs, kage level ninja killed...

I started to make a list of what else bugs me in some mangas but not only got immense but my laptop ended up without power as I the battery is pretty much screwed so I lost the list and I am so not making all that again...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: It just bugs me

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Gave up on Naruto quite a long time back. I hate how "fate" is thrown into the cycle. It sounds really dumb, especially since it had been so long before it suddenly comes to play. Its like what my friend says: "Run out of ideas, just say its all destined, and everything can go on." No point thinking, they are just dragging the series if you ask me.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: It just bugs me

Post by Mystes »

Hmmm...whichchapter is it? Cause I think I stopped at 550 last time, cause I like to read arcs over short 17-pages chapter, especially when there's action in it.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.

Return to “Manga & Novel”