Action Novels Recommendation

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Jirachier
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Action Novels Recommendation

Post by Jirachier »

Hi,

I was hoping to get a few recommendations from you guys for Action novels(it's okay if the series also focus on other genres).
The kind of serties I'm looking for are Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu, Madan no Ou To Vanadis, Chrome Shelled Regios, Kaze No Stigma, Mahouka koukou no Rettousei(my favourite novel of everything I've read so far, the main character has a unique personnality that is different from the usual dumbass main char, he is very powerful(and his power is the result of his own efforts and genius, not some random power granted to him by someone) while having unique abilities exclusive to him, and the "power system" in the novel makes sense so there is no power of feelings suddenly giving you a boost of power or anything).
So yeah if just like I mentioned It would be nice if the main character is either powerful or is in his way to becoming so.

Return to “Manga & Novel”