Kagerou Project

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Niall Hamilton
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Kagerou Project

Post by Niall Hamilton »

So, I was wondering if there would be any people out there that would like to translate Kagerou Projects into English, seeing as it's quite a popular series and is getting a anime rather soon.

I'm not up to the level for translation, having learnt only 500 Kanji roughly (God damn it, I was happy when I could read Doraemon raws...)

So, if anyone is, let me know. Just interested in seeing so.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Re: Kagerou Project

Post by Nurin »

lol, it has some time that the thread was created and no one said that is going to do it, lol. Anyway, I did a little teaser with 3/5 pages of the "Kagerou 1" that can count as a prologue(I will try finishing it soon(Lazyness swallowed me)), and I'm going to translate chapter 1 once I finish with the 1st volume of Mayo Chiki! :wink:

:P :lol: :twisted:
Call me Nurin!

Niall Hamilton
Literature Club Member

Post by Niall Hamilton »

Nura rihan wrote:lol, it has some time that the thread was created and no one said that is going to do it, lol. Anyway, I did a little teaser with 3/5 pages of the "Kagerou 1" that can count as a prologue(I will try finishing it soon(Lazyness swallowed me)), and I'm going to translate chapter 1 once I finish with the 1st volume of Mayo Chiki! :wink:

:P :lol: :twisted:

Awesome, well, this has been a long time. I'm trying to get my hands on some raws soon as well, thanks. It okay for me to go ahead and edit it for you?
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Well, feel free, I'm not the kind of guy who bother with my translations being edited. First because of my lazygoing character, is too much work to worry, and second because my english sucks. :lol:
Call me Nurin!

Niall Hamilton
Literature Club Member

Post by Niall Hamilton »

Nura rihan wrote:Well, feel free, I'm not the kind of guy who bother with my translations being edited. First because of my lazygoing character, is too much work to worry, and second because my english sucks. :lol:
Awesome, you'll probably get a notification in a bit then. :3
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Niall Hamilton wrote:
Nura rihan wrote:Well, feel free, I'm not the kind of guy who bother with my translations being edited. First because of my lazygoing character, is too much work to worry, and second because my english sucks. :lol:
Awesome, you'll probably get a notification in a bit then. :3
*Cough Cough* I'm editing it too, since I like to edit anything that Nura writes. :twisted: :twisted:
Niall Hamilton
Literature Club Member

Post by Niall Hamilton »

Niall Hamilton wrote:Awesome, you'll probably get a notification in a bit then. :3
Rohan123 wrote:*Cough Cough* I'm editing it too, since I like to edit anything that Nura writes. :twisted: :twisted:
Awesome, good to have you aboard as well. :3 I just edited it quickly and changed a few things that didn't flow well. Not that there was much to change :3

@Nura: Your English is fine, don't worry
Last edited by Rohan123 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote fixed.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Niall Hamilton wrote: Awesome, good to have you aboard as well. :3 I just edited it quickly and changed a few things that didn't flow well. Not that there was much to change :3

@Nura: Your English is fine, don't worry
Thanks I really apreciate that, but I will ask for you to report here, since it has a poll(I like polls)
Rohan123 wrote: *Cough Cough* I'm editing it too, since I like to edit anything that Nura writes. :twisted: :twisted:
Rohan is my personal editor :D
Call me Nurin!

Return to “Manga & Novel”